Recreation- Part-Time, Disney's Vero Beach Resort立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 798897BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Vero Beach South, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Vacation Club; 发布日期 Jul. 21, 2021
You are also the person our Guests turn to when they want to try their hand at water sports, do arts and crafts, play rainy-day games or just chill by the ocean with a cool drink in hand.
The key to success in this job is having an authentically friendly demeanor, an unshakably positive attitude and the sincere desire to help and protect others.
主要职责One day you might focus on lifeguard duties around the pool, the next might be rainy day activities for kids of all ages, and the next might be tending to Guests who prefer the beach. But no matter what the activity, our Lifeguards/Recreation Hosts/Hostesses are always helpful and genuinely friendly.
Every day as a Lifeguard/Recreation Host/Hostess is different! On any given day, you might:
- Use your lifeguard and first responder know-how to keep our Guests safe in the pool
- Answer Guest questions about the resort and the Vero Beach area
- Keep the pool deck tidy, help with towel rentals, and assist Guests however possible
- While you would lifeguard at the pool only, you would distribute towels and help set-up/break-down lounge chairs, rent cabanas and body boards on our beautiful beach
- Daily set up and break down of beach rental equipment including repetitive lifting, stacking and pushing
- Physically challenging work and prolonged exposure to all kinds of weather and humidity
- Lead supervised children’s activities like arts-and-crafts, storytelling, races and contests
- Interact with Guests on a daily basis – since this is a Disney Vacation Club property, you will get to know “regular” Guests, and they will get to know you
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a valid US driver’s license
- Have (or be willing and able to pass) US Lifeguard and First Responder certifications, which includes:
- Pass a swim test: swim 200 yards without resting, tread water without using your hands for two minutes, and retrieve a 10-pound brick from a depth of 5 feet.
- Pass a vision screening (corrected or uncorrected) with at least 20/25 vision
- Focus to observe all sections of an assigned zone or area of responsibility
- Heavy lifting and working with chemicals
- Physical ability to work outdoors, in all types of weather
- Full Availability for any shift a minimum of (3) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Had previous Lifeguarding experience
- Full Availability for any shift (7) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 6:00am while some may end as late as 12:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
关于 Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club 是分时度假领导者，
可让家庭游客根据其度假兴趣的变动灵活定制度假体验。前往 14 个 Disney Vacation Club 目的地（包括 Walt Disney World Resort；Disneyland Resort；Hilton Head Island；South Carolina 和 Vero Beach, Florida）之一，欣赏 Disney Vacation Club 演职人员为会员和宾客呈现的 Disney 魔力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC，即我们称为 Disney Vacation Club 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。