Licensing, Analyst立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 775054BR 工作地点-国家/地区 São Paulo, 圣保罗, 巴西; 圣保罗, 巴西 工作发布公司 Disney Licensing; 发布日期 Feb. 22, 2021
In this role, this Licensing Analyst will support the category with 33 licensees regarding contract management, such as renewal process and amendments ensuring our KPI's and also ILS, to assure all factories are able to produce. All process related to AOP and Forecasts will be coordinated by this person to guarantee more accuracy on the information. He/She will also be responsible for category analysis to support the manager identify gaps related to franchises, assortment and distribution channels, based on consumer needs, and will be the point person with Retail & Marketing teams in order to leverage market opportunities.
主要职责The Licensing Analyst will be accountable for :
- Contract management: renewal contracts, amendments and waivers aligned with our KPI's;
- Collect and follow-up Financial data: all process related to AOP and Forecasts to guarantee more accuracy on the information;
- Category analysis to support the manager identify gaps related to franchises, assortment and distribution channels, based on consumer needs;
- Licensees Business: besides supporting the manager with administrative demands and presentations, few licensees will be coordinated directly by this position;
- Retail & Marketing: point person to work with these teams in order to leverage market opportunities, with Intern support;
- ILS Process: ensure all licensees inform their suppliers and have control regarding audit timings and requests, with Intern support.
理想条件What we need from you be part of this story:
- Experience in Licensing companies, Retail or industries with Commercial vision
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Skills / key Competences: Analytical, Results oriented, Proactive, Communicative to deal with internal and external clients
- Excel and Power Point: Advanced
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Marketing
- English intermediate
其他信息At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
关于 Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) 是 The Walt Disney Company（纽约证交所股票代码：DIS）旗下的一个业务部门，该部门通过 100 多个类别具有创意和吸引力的实物产品和数字化体验，从玩具和 T 恤衫，到应用程序，再到书籍和主机游戏，将我们公司的故事和人物淋漓尽致地展现出来。DCPI 涵盖四个主要的业务领域：全球许可；Disney Retail；出版和数字媒体；游戏、应用程序和实验室。这些业务领域云集了世界一流的应用程序和游戏开发者团队、许可和零售专家、领先的零售企业 (Disney Store)、艺术家和故事讲述者以及技术人员，他们激发人们的无限想象，并将 Disney 的魔力世界带到全球家庭和粉丝的日常生活中。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda.，即我们称为 Disney Licensing 的业务部门的一部分。