Senior Manager Digital Guest Experience M/F - Permanent Contract立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 770117BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Paris; 发布日期 Mar. 30, 2021
The Senior Manager, Digital Guest Experience position will lead the Digital Guest Experience (DGE) team. The DGE team focuses on enhancing the holistic vacation journey by providing features that remove hassles and facilitate a seamless experience, allowing the Guest to maximize their vacation and memories. The Senior Manager will lead the strategic direction of our DGE platform by working closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to develop, launch & improve our DGE across various lines of businesses in order to grow business opportunities for DLP.
- Manage a team that leads all aspects of the digital Guest journey for Disneyland Paris
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive digital strategy related to a specific set of products, collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Identify market opportunities, new areas for development, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for digital eCommerce and experiences across all lines of business
- Drive specific initiatives (commercial and experiential) to provide best-in-class digital products to our Guests, and use data/guest insight to iterate and improve
- Accelerate our entrance and growth into new product verticals
The keys to your success?
- 8+ years of experience working in product management
- Ability to package, pitch and influence decision making
- Ability to communicate and rally teams and individuals around a vision
- Strong customer empathy and passion for building first-class experience for Disney guests
- Data-driven decision making and history of instrumenting and interpreting A/B tests
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
关于 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是让人梦想成真的地方。这里有 17000 位演职人员支撑近 500 个运营和支持岗位，
负责台前或幕后工作。他们的使命是：为光临我们 2 座主题乐园和 7 家酒店以及 Disney Village 的每位游客提供难忘的 Disney 体验。我们团队成员的
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS，即我们称为 Disneyland Paris 的业务部门的一部分。