Senior Manager, Crisis and Issues Management M/F – Permanent Contract立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 818443BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Paris; 发布日期 Sep. 14, 2021
Your missions include but are not limited to:
- Anticipate, manage and develop communication plans to ultimately mitigate or resolve issues that may be a threat to the Company’s reputation and role in the region.
- Develop and lead internal, ad hoc, cross functional teams to manage issues and further raise the perception of Disneyland Paris’ reputation including tactics such as developing long and short term communications plans, informing key external and internal stakeholders, potentially finding and implementing new business practices, identifying emerging trends, and partnering with third-party and industry experts to stay up to date on consumer and stakeholder expectations.
- Manage crisis situations from description, to recommended communication approach, message production, media management and follow-up/monitoring.
- Lead a community of communicators working on sensitive issues on an ad hoc basis via the creation and updating of shared tools.
- Occasionally be on call and be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of the situations that may arise.
- Work closely with the Resort’s Public Affairs and Communications leaders.
- Manage up to 2 direct reports.
The keys to success?
- You ideally hold Master's degree in Public Affairs, Business, Political Science or Communication.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ work experience within a large international company, based in France, in either Corporate Communications or Public Affairs.
- You are truly a specialist in managing sensitive/issues situations from a communications point of view.
- You have proven strong organizational and management skills in issues management and corporate communication plans.
- You are able to identify, engage with, influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders as well as an immediate team.
- Strong understanding of social media and how it is used by stakeholder groups and businesses are key for this role.
- Your French and English are fluent (minimum C1 level). You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills; including public speaking, facilitating meetings and presentations.
- Experience within the travel and tourism industry and its role in France / Europe is appreciated.
The Disney Difference?
- Developing and creating communication plans for Europe’s leading family entertainment destination as a catalyst for social change
- Part of a dynamic team that is responsible for both proactive and reactive communications related to the expansion of Disneyland Paris and the transformation of the Walt Disney Studios Park.
- The opportunity to work with a diverse number of leaders throughout Europe to further enhance the reputation of Disneyland Paris and bring more awareness to the company’s sustainable efforts and community contributions on a pan-European scale.
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
关于 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是让人梦想成真的地方。这里有 17000 位演职人员支撑近 500 个运营和支持岗位，
负责台前或幕后工作。他们的使命是：为光临我们 2 座主题乐园和 7 家酒店以及 Disney Village 的每位游客提供难忘的 Disney 体验。我们团队成员的
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS，即我们称为 Disneyland Paris 的业务部门的一部分。