Seamtress F/H- 3 month contract立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 870903BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Paris; 发布日期 Oct. 13, 2021
Under the supervision of the Sewing Workshop, you will be responsible for the production of all types of models, including complex ones, as well as the restoration and modification of costumes for Disneyland Paris shows.
- Participate in the realization of prototypes within the deadlines defined by the hierarchy, proceed to the manufacturing in an autonomous way and realize the cutting of any type of model, including complex, by optimizing the raw material with the help of existing patterns.
- Ensure clear, exhaustive and regular communication with the pattern maker and the tailor for the smooth running of the production.
- Organize according to the instructions given, in particular by keeping track of the daily hours worked (alterations, modifications and manufacturing, etc.).
- Identify, as a referent, any sewing problem within his/her perimeter, propose collective corrective actions to solve it by adapting the model to the different needs of the customers in terms of measure and fit (alterations, modifications, etc.) and alert his/her hierarchy and colleagues.
- Spontaneously transmit all relevant information relating to his/her professional environment to the persons and/or departments concerned and implement the tasks decided upstream by the hierarchy, aiming at the smooth running of the department, by ensuring the correct transmission of information to the team and by adapting them as needed.
- Provide practical, concrete and applicable answers to the client or service provider or to the hierarchy on questions related to his/her technical skills, integrating different parameters of his/her environment.
- Apply and ensure compliance with operational procedures, including the opening and closing of its location, quality standards (efficiency, reception service and quality of information, etc.), environmental standards and health and safety rules.
- Preserve the company's property and assets by ensuring the cleanliness and good condition of its professional environment and ensure the proper use of raw materials to combat waste.
- Participate in the implementation of new actions, procedures, new services, etc. and assist on an ad hoc basis in any activity that meets the operational needs of the department.
Ideally, you have a CAP or Bac Pro in the field and you have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of sewing.
Mastery of French level C1.
Driving license for at least 2 years required.
A flexible schedule will be required (day, night and weekend).
关于 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是让人梦想成真的地方。这里有 17000 位演职人员支撑近 500 个运营和支持岗位，
负责台前或幕后工作。他们的使命是：为光临我们 2 座主题乐园和 7 家酒店以及 Disney Village 的每位游客提供难忘的 Disney 体验。我们团队成员的
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS，即我们称为 Disneyland Paris 的业务部门的一部分。