Mobile Technical Lead M/F - Permanent Contract立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 774501BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Paris; 发布日期 Mar. 16, 2021
The digital technology team designs Marketing, E-Commerce Websites as well as the Mobile Application for our Guests. In order to support the department, we are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Lead to join our Mobile App team.
- Be the technical referent for the mobile products (Mobile App and Back End APIs)
- Lead medium to large size software engineer teams to deliver and execute the Mobile Product Roadmap
- Design and adapt technical solutions for mobile products and make sure they are consistent and solid from early concept to production
- Ensure mobile developments are well integrated in the information systems
- Provide architectural direction on behalf of the architecture team
- Communicate long term technical strategies to the group
- Coordinate with the Architecture department on new designs essential / infrastructural application changes
- Ensure sure the mobile application and back-end services are well integrated
- Negotiate and adjust requirements by collaborating with internal business partners
- Analyze users’ feedbacks and participate in sprint planning, scrums, demos and retrospectives
- Understand continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts
- Ensure developments’ readiness and high-availability
- Guarantee developments’ performance and usability in solution
- Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt in solution
- Make sure all components and the solution are easily testable and fully tested (unit, integration, performance)
- Learn new technologies when required
The keys to your success?
You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and at least 8 years of software development experience with a minimum of 4 years of complex software design with high traffic.
You have solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration. You have excellent development skills. You have experience with designing and developing RESTful services and good understanding of PCI, PII and mobile application security. You demonstrate ability to manage complexity and collaborate effectively with multiple partners. You are a leader and decision maker with exceptional communication, time management, priority management and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
The Disneyland Paris difference
- A comprehensive integration session and a wide range of skill-development training options
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- An exceptional, international and multicultural environment concentrated on a unique site
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? To join our Cast Members who share the same professional ambition: bring the magic of Disneyland Paris to life for the millions of visitors who come to our parks every year?
All you have to do is apply, we are ready to give you the opportunity to showcase your talent!
‘Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com’
关于 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是让人梦想成真的地方。这里有 17000 位演职人员支撑近 500 个运营和支持岗位，
负责台前或幕后工作。他们的使命是：为光临我们 2 座主题乐园和 7 家酒店以及 Disney Village 的每位游客提供难忘的 Disney 体验。我们团队成员的
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS，即我们称为 Disneyland Paris 的业务部门的一部分。