Head of Costume Workshop F/H - Permanent Contrat立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 854695BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Marne-la-Vallée, 巴黎, 法国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Paris; 发布日期 Oct. 17, 2021
Reporting to the Senior Manager Costume Production, you will manage your activity, supervise the Costume Workshop department and deliver the operational results and quality of service that Disneyland Paris® has decided to offer its visitors by creating and producing all costume products and ensuring compliance with the Five Keys: Inclusion, Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.
Your scope of activity extends to the workshop itself, the operational areas related to the "Animatronics" (articulated attraction characters) and the show areas. A team of Cosmetology and Modiste in relation with the articles and developments of head accessories is also present in this workshop.
You will be in charge of planning, organizing and coordinating the activity and the means of production of the Workshop within the framework of the constraints of deadlines and costs (Research of solutions to improve the productivity, the reactivity and the quality of the production).
- Search for solutions to improve the productivity, reactivity and quality of the production of show costumes,
- Develop the manufacturing program of the show's costumes,
- Define the schedule for the production of handmade and/or semi-industrial show costumes,
- Adapt a schedule according to deadlines or hazards,
- Build, exploit and maintain a catalog of production times for Show costumes,
- Control and follow the results of the workshop,
- Control and follow the manufacturing process of the Show Costumes,
- Organize the costume workshop and workstations,
- Manage your budget in direct relation with your activity, elaborate your provisional budget (operation, investment),
- Write documents, letters, notes or technical reports for internal or external recipients,
- Train and assist the team technically,
- Evaluate, develop and enhance the skills and potential of the team.
Your profile ?
Ideally, you have a Baccalaureate in the field of Sewing and/or a DTMS, you have at least 5 years experience as a Workshop Manager, preferably with experience in a workshop manufacturing show costumes, historical costumes with work on shapes and volumes.
You also have a very good knowledge of the technical practices of manufacturing and/or refurbishing of show costumes and accessories.
Mastery of French (Level C1) and English (Level B2).
You have good interpersonal and communication skills. You are organized, rigorous and efficient, you know how to manage priorities.
You are able to analyze and make optimal decisions.
You master the production process and associated technologies.
‘Our destination is required to adhere to the conditions of the “Pass Sanitaire” which is currently mandatory for all our visitors. From the 30th of August It should also be required for some of our employees’
Disneyland Paris is committed to offer its Cast Members the most favorable working conditions for their professional development. As such, to guarantee greater flexibility, jobs that do not require on-site presence or access to applications and/or physical interactions, benefit from our ‘working from home’ policy with at least five days per month onsite.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.
关于 Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland® Paris 是让人梦想成真的地方。在这里，我们的员工在舞台或后台工作，从事数百种职业。他们的使命是：为光临我们 2 座主题乐园和 7 家酒店以及 Disney Village 的每位游客提供难忘的 Disney 体验。我们团队成员的热情和激情使我们公司成为欧洲备受好评的旅行目的地！
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 EURO DISNEY ASSOCIES SAS，即我们称为 Disneyland Paris 的业务部门的一部分。