Associate Specialist or Specialist for Human Resources立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 768778BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Chiba, 千叶, 日本 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Nov. 11, 2020
The position will a one year contract position with possible renewal according to company needs.
- Responsible for recruitment activities including posting positions, screening resumes, setting up interviews and participating in interviews as necessary
- Process on-boarding and off-boarding administrative work for employees
- Field questions regarding time recording from employees, manage unique working hours/paid time off etc. in conjunction with time recording system. Verify commutation allowance payment as needed. Verify and track paid vacation day usage.
- Assist with various document creation and record-keeping
- Translate HR related documents such as organizational charts and notices (E/J)
- Coordinate and track information flow of documents internally and with outside companies
- Complete contract paperwork and other vendor-related documents pertaining to Expat housing, club membership, school payments, etc.
- Complete internal invoice-related documents, gather approval signatures and submit to accounting and any other internal parties
- Assist in implementing various employee events
- English and Japanese fluency, written and spoken, equivalent to TOEIC score 850 or above
- Knowledge of business etiquette and typical business protocol in Japan
- At least 3 years experience working in an HR role or supporting HR functions.
- Knowledge of basic Japanese labor laws especially related to time management
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a foreign firm in Japan or experience studying/living overseas and working in a Japanese company
- Driver's license and willingness to drive around TDR property
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Attractions Japan, Ltd.，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。