Senior Big Data Developer – Marketing and Advertising Technology立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 771929BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Celebration, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Feb. 24, 2021
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technology leader. Walt’s passion was to envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences.
Why should you join us…
Got what it takes? If you’re passionate about creating products that fuel a Marketing & Advertising Technology (MAdTech) platform, come join us! We are looking for a senior big data developer who has experience with cloud-based big data platforms who can create solutions with data, tools, and connections, supporting marketing automation tools. You will oversee development, provide technical expertise, and delivery of features and capabilities for the Marketing Platform. You will be a part of a group of experienced developers who creates technical solutions that promote the Marketing & Advertising Technology (MAdTech) platform. You will report to the Manager, Product Development - Marketing Platform. You will work remotely until in person work resumes. The location for this work can be in the Los Angeles area or Orlando, Florida.
- Build data products across the entire platform covering all phases of data product development/engineering including design, code development, and testing in an agile environment
- Work with partners across the product development teams to achieve project deliverables per defined timelines
- Collaborate cross platforms to migrate legacy products to modern architectures (migrate processes to cloud solutions like AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud)
- Perform product optimization, tuning, and other optimizations to ensure the health of the product
- Be a team lead for integrating next-generation cloud solutions
- Be an expert on the Cloud capabilities and configuration options
- Develop APIs and available services that provide personalized, real-time communications.
- Become an expert in a handful of services powering marketing and advertising technology
- 8+ years of building data products (structured and unstructured) that are necessary in the process of delivering business goal – including 3+ years in a lead role
- 3+ years of experience developing and deploying solutions in a cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- Experience with big data technologies (NoSQL): Snowflake, Hadoop/HDFS, Shell Scripting, Spark, Kafka, BigQuery, or Cassandra
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Lambda, and Redshift
- Expertise with streaming technologies (Kafka, Pubsub, Kinesis) and log-based architectures and experience writing batch and stream processing jobs (i.e. Apache Beam, Google Cloud DataFlow, Apache Spark, Apache Storm).
- Experience with code and release management tools (e.g. GitHub, GitLab), continuous integration/delivery pipelines, and agile development best-practices
- A love of data, data munging and care about building the right abstractions
- Expertise with integrating marketing technologies/automation and Adtech.
- Familiarity with marketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in technology discipline, or related field
其他信息Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Destinations, LLC，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Destinations, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。