Manager, International Income Tax立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 798920BR 工作地点-国家/地区 Celebration, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 Sep. 14, 2021
The Disney Tax Operations - Income Tax Group is responsible for the preparation and filing of all income tax returns, deferred tax analysis, and stock basis computations. The group also supports the audit and controversy function as well as other groups within the tax department (e.g. tax planning, tax provision, forecasting). Team members have continuing opportunities to work on special projects and other growth promoting activities.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, International Income Tax, the Manager, International Income Tax will oversee the preparation and review of international portions of the federal tax return, support ad-hoc analysis and special projects. Successful candidates will have strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills with acute attention to detail. The Manager, International Income Tax will be provided an opportunity to demonstrate the ability to act as a change agent by improving and building upon existing forecasting and reporting processes and tools within the scope of responsibility, including implementing new technologies. The Manager will also be responsible for guiding and developing staff.
At The Walt Disney Company, everyone belongs! We want our employees to be themselves as this diversity promotes creativity, innovation, and overall helps us better serve our Disney guests and employees. Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive culture is unwavering, and we take great pride in the culture we’ve created. We invite you to belong! Apply today. Please note this role is 100% REMOTE.
主要职责This role is part of International Income Tax within The Disney Tax Operations - Income Tax Group and reports to the Senior Manager, International Income Tax. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare and review international income tax computations and reporting requirements and related workpapers
- Analyze changes to applicable laws and regulations
- Partner and review Non-US provision calculations with foreign business units
- Identify potential process improvements, recommend, and execute implementation strategies
- Lead efforts with other groups to provide data supporting strategic initiatives, audit response, and various other enterprise reporting needs
理想条件To qualify for this role candidates should have:
- 5+ years of broad-based income tax in a large complex public company or comparable experience in public accounting focusing on C Corporation and international income tax
- Experience leading a team
- Prior experience with tax technology, systems and process improvement from research through implementation
- Broad understanding and ability to apply US GAAP, ASC 740, and SOX controls and procedures
- Analytical skills and the ability to independently identify and resolve issues
- Experience with data tools that enable transformation and analysis of large data volumes also a plus.
- Project Management Experience or training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Financial Services, LLC，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Financial Services, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。