Vice President, Sales立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 765681BR 工作地点-国家/地区 大嶼山, 離島區, 香港 工作发布公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 Sep. 13, 2020
- Leadership and organizational development of the Sales function, specifically, define, drive and deliver short, medium and long term sales strategies to optimize business, create demand and drives sales to the resort.
- Leads the Sales function in the planning and development of Annual Operating and Long Term Plans, and manage the execution, implementation and tracking of the plans to achieve the overall sales targets.
- Develops and strengthens working relationship with major business partners, travel trade industry leaders, government officials, MICE players and relevant influencers in the communities in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other core regional markets, to create an effective network of influencers to the overall business.
- Collaborates and partners with leaders in the commercial teams, operations Entertainment & Costuming, and Disney Parks, Experiences & Products Segment to drive business efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Contributes strategically for the overall policy setting, business optimization and future development of the resort to sustain HKDL’s growth and to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Provides timely business insights, reviews, and market intelligence to senior leaders, and proactively evaluates impact of market conditions on HKDL’s overall business and present solutions.
- Drives business process efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Contributes as a member of the HKDL Steering Committee for the overall policy setting, business improvement and future development of the resort.
- Senior sales or business development executive with regional experience in hospitality / tourism industry; knowledge in Mainland China will be a must.
- Strong and established network in the hospitality industry; proven track record in relationship management in sizable highly-matrixed organizations.
- Experience in e-commerce / digital sales in hospitality industry with a deep understanding of China e-commerce/social e-commerce landscapes will be a strong advantage.
- Experience in managing third party travel providers in China, and a strong sales mindset on all the China online shopping festival.
- Understanding the implication and impact on Digital Direct vs. OTA vs. traditional trade sales is a must to optimize performance across all channels.
- Driven and dynamic leader with executive level experience, outstanding coaching and people leadership capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with exceptional articulation, communication and outstanding influencing skills.
- Results-oriented professional who is team player with good collaboration skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese required.
其他信息SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
关于 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
自 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 2005 年开园以来，已接待了数百万来自中国香港、中国大陆、东南亚和更远国家的游客。作为在中国落成的首个 Disney 度假区，它提供许多独具特色的获奖娱乐项目和专为国际游客量身打造的游客服务，这一切都离不开度假区内会说多种语言的演职人员。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited，即我们称为 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 的业务部门的一部分。