Technical Director I立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 820615BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Aug. 02, 2021
The Technical Director must be proficient in preparing and switching video elements during live and pre-recorded productions in control room environments. Work is done while ensuring all content meets ESPN’s high standards of quality and will be performed in a fast-paced environment for a wide variety of studio shows and events.
- Operates all broadcast equipment and technology within assigned operating areas
- Builds and maintains effects for various productions, providing associated communication and documentation to the entire Technical Directing team
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of plant signal flow/routing
- Measures video signals to ensure quality control of ESPN endorsed standards on all operations.
- Participates in special event coverage and projects as necessary
- May train others in operational areas and if so, required to generate training documentation.
- File reports, as necessary, on specific working conditions, equipment status, and personal development at the request of management.
- Participate in training programs, (physical, classroom, virtual, etc.) for self-career development and/or regarding relevant equipment and workflow changes within the operation.
- Any other duties needed to help achieve business objectives
- Minimum of 2 years practical Content Production or related experience at the regional to large market or network level.
- Proficient knowledge of all TV Production equipment and technology within assigned operating areas.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off and work overtime to accommodate projects and departmental objectives including the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently and lead simultaneous projects.
- Solid understanding of workflow in other business units, including their impact and/or specific integration with Production Operations.
- Organizational, efficiency and planning skills are required.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...) and solid communication skills.
- Problem solves and troubleshoots using effective communication to best convey any issues needing resolution.
- Seeks out information in regard to the workflow of other business units, including their impact and/or specific integration with Production Operations, and utilizing that information to enhance processes and/or educate others.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Broadcast Communications Equipment
- Understanding of Remote Event Workflows and Terminology
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our partners
- Regional – National Level Live Event Experience
- Demonstrable Grass Valley Switcher and Automation Experience
- Bilingual (written and spoken) – English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Studio Production, Journalism or related field
- Vocational School Certification
- Related Experience
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。