Stage Technician (Audio/Video/Lighting/Rigging)立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 739082BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Apr. 07, 2021
- Safe performance of live stage shows, including indoor, outdoor and special events
- Detailed operation of audio/video/lighting equipment adhering to stage manager cues, timecode and/or self-cued events
- Pre and post-show checklists
- On Stage roles may be required to wear character costumes or a costume, wig, and/or make-up if visible to Guests
- Operate designated stage and other live performances within the defined creative parameters
- Hands-on operation and programming of entertainment audio/video/lighting equipment
- Proper pre and post-show checks to ensure correct and smooth running of the events
- Operate all required safety checks before, during and after performances
- Report and assist with maintenance of equipment
- Equipment installation
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Equipment staging
- Loading/unloading of stage equipment
- Manage show reporting and tracking through the “Esqwire” software application
- Other work assigned by managers
理想条件Working experience of below one or more entertainment equipment, including audio, visual and lighting equipment:
- Audio – 32-channel+ audio consoles, passive and active speaker systems, crossovers, EQ’s, wired and wireless microphone systems
- Lighting – 2 DMX Universe+ lighting control consoles, automated lighting fixtures, conventional lighting fixtures, dimmer systems, DMX distribution systems, LED, gel, focusing
- Video – 1080p video projectors, 15,000 lumen+ projectors, video playback servers, video editings
- Controls – MIDI, DMX, TCP/IP, RS422, RS482, RS232 protocols, ability to define and program control sets for entertainment equipment
- Stage Machinery – winches, performer flying, hydraulics, ProfiNET, automation console operation and programming
- Experience with SMPTE timecode preferred
- More than 3 years stage equipment management experiences
- Working at Heights for some certain roles
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Conversational English
- Must provide full availability for ongoing training throughout a two month period.
- Must be available to work all peak seasons, and holidays
- Available to work nights and flexible shift times
其他信息As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
- Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
- Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
- Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance and a night shift subsidy
- Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
- Accommodation: You have the opportunity to live in a dorm with Wi-Fi and air conditioning or to receive a living allowance
- Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
- Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
- Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
Learning and development opportunities:
- Learning: you will be taught a range of international professional skills, including corporate culture, service skills, and more.
- Career Development: Promotion opportunities are transparent and are dependent on your own efforts. You can also apply for internal transfers should you wish to develop yourself in another part of the company. With Hotel, Food and Beverage, Fire Safety, Security, Merchandise, Park Operations, Disney University and Operations training opportunities across multiple industries, there will always be development opportunities for those who want them at Disney.
- Activities: Disney provides Cast Member with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for basketball, tennis, yoga, Disney Run, Music, Drama, DIY and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment.
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 的业务部门的一部分。