Sr. Software Engineer- Java立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 876394BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Oct. 27, 2021
The Senior Software Engineer applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity. The Senior Software Engineer owns design and development, and drives development of components through his/her own’ and subordinate engineers’ work. The Senior Software Engineer provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and technical expert. The resource will assist with architecture, design and development of highly scalable software systems and applications.
- Define, architect, design and build high-quality software solutions
- Collaborate with other software engineers and cross-functional teams
- Evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices
- Contribute new ideas to a larger community of high-caliber professionals
- Balance resources, requirements, and complexity
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of experience
- Very passionate about coding (If you have a Github profile, that’s awesome! Would love to check it out! Otherwise we will ask you to code before or during the interview).
- Collaborate with team and peers to design complex applications, peer review code, and suggest optimization.
- Create reference implementations for the purpose of mentoring and leading more junior staff (when required).
- Hands on development, expert in development of Java/J2EE restful services using Spring, Spring Boot.
- Very passionate about OO design and aware of the different layers that exist in a system (we will ask you to design a system during the interview).
- Capable of leveraging basic Data structures and algorithms to solve problems.
- Experience with AWS cloud services and development is preferred, services such as ECS, Lambda, and S3.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, MariaDB, or other databases. Strong in SQL and stored procedures
- Check-in valuable, clean code on a daily basis that adds new features and capabilities
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge in the following things (that one usually uses when creating large scale apps):
- CSS methodologies
- Responsive design and SPA development
- Security and performance of web applications
- Cross browser development
- Strong expertise in:
- J2EE, Spring.
- Node JS
- Serverless Design/Development.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with senior leaders, technical colleagues and partners across several different geographic locations and time zones
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
- Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously
- Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to provide oversight and direction to contractors and internal members of the software development team
- Ability to handle virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
- Excellent time management skills
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。