Technical Product Manager – Media Engineering立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 781511BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Apr. 11, 2021
DMED Technology creates products, platforms, and innovations for the DMED Segment and the Walt Disney Company by driving the strategic development and use of technology, building scalable systems and products to empower our businesses and engage consumers. With global scale, local presence, and deep technological excellence, DMED Technology helps DMED and The Walt Disney Company optimize technology, platforms, and resources, bring creative ideas to life and create industry-shaping approaches.
The Technical Product Manager, on the Media Engineering – Production Software Engineering team, is responsible for delivering media engineering software to support Disney broadcast, digital production and media-supply chain production and operations. The role owns the inception, creation and maintenance of all business requirements that accurately define the customer’s business need, enabling the development team to create a quality solution.
The Product Manager will be responsible for defining, managing, and delivering one or more strategic linear and/or non-linear workflow products to support Disney Media Production and Network Operations business community. This will be accomplished through business process review, strategic product analysis, feature definition, prioritization & product release planning for custom software development and/or external vendor partnerships.
- Partner and collaborate with the television and advanced TV business to accurately document all relevant processes, and translate the information into graphical and textual representations for the technology team
- Participate in the functional certification of all system components to ensure accuracy and adherence to the business requirements documentation
- Effectively communicate highly complex information with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization while building strong relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive product strategy in alignment with overall Media Engineering strategies
- Engage, analyze, document and present complex business workflows and translate into product roadmaps to drive priority
- Leverage technical knowledge and work closely with engineering teams to produce efficient and robust solutions to complex challenges – mainly in agile software
- All other duties as required to drive business objectives
- At least 5 years of previous relevant experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to show formal Product Management training and/or certification with a strong knowledge of the agile software development methodology and related software
- Previous experience working within complex, dynamic, and cross functional teams while prioritizing the needs of each. Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and building strong and effective partnerships
- Previous experience working with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, utilizing excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of workflow orchestration, business process management, data integration concepts, as well as cloud, microservice and/or service-oriented architectures
- Experience with linear or non-linear/VOD network traffic and media-supply chain environments that facilitate content playout/distribution.
- Product management experience building distributed systems with microservices and/or service-oriented architectures
- A consistent record of successfully working with engineers, designers, legal and operational teams, communicating effectively both horizontally and vertically
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 由公司的国际业务 部门和各种直接面对消费者的流媒体服务组成，其将技术、媒体分发和广告营销整合成一个单独的业务部门，旨在为全球消费者创造和提供个性化娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。