Sr. Product Manager, Advanced Advertising立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 773313BR 工作地点-国家/地区 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Feb. 28, 2021
As a Sr. Product Manager within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for establishing product strategy, defining requirements consumable for engineering and driving execution to establish the platform’s future. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone who can drive strategy, create data driven experiences and brings a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Define the product vison, strategy, and roadmap for Disney’s proprietary multi-media inventory forecasting and pricing software products within the broader Disney Advertising Platforms strategic convergence strategy.
- Elicit, analyze, document, and organize requirements and KPI’s into a clear, concise, and actionable product backlog that delivers prioritized incremental business value throughout its lifecycle.
- Partner with peer Product Managers, Architecture, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Program Management to identify, evaluate, and integrate 1st and 3rd party strategic technical solutions.
- Provide product oversight to ensure consistent product experience of user controls, data definitions, business logic, and product aesthetics.
- Evaluate and recommend product innovations and enhancements that drive business value and maximize the ROI for the product(s) you manage.
- Responsible for coordinating User Acceptance Testing, and defining and executing product release strategies with end users, technology leads, and fellow product managers.
- Enumerate and identify clear business KPIs, for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and Financial Planning teams to meet the business and product goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- 7 years of experience in product management, preferably in creating products to serve digital, TV and cross platform advertising marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of advanced advertising products and services including TV, digital, mobile and video.
- Strong knowledge of the evolving US advertising ecosystem including economics of TV, ad tech, and data providers.
- Has a good understanding of media advertising business and is comfortable with media research, measurement methods, and terminology.
- Has ability to prioritize and organize product requirements effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data.
- Effectively communicates complex information with both internal and external contacts at a variety of organizational levels.
- Maintains a deep empathy for business users, and wants to creatively solve problems with a user-first mentality
- Be flexible, adaptable and a team-player first
- Experience shipping multiple products in an agile software development environment
- Proven understanding of systems architecture, design, and implementation
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 由公司的国际业务 部门和各种直接面对消费者的流媒体服务组成，其将技术、媒体分发和广告营销整合成一个单独的业务部门，旨在为全球消费者创造和提供个性化娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。