Sr. Product Manager, Audience Segmentation立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 845864BR 工作地点-国家/地区 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 西雅圖, 华盛顿州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Oct. 19, 2021
As a Senior Product Manager within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for product vision, strategy and execution to establish the future of The Walt Disney Company’s Audience Targeting and Segmentation needs across Disney’s streaming video OTT, Mobile and Web applications. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex technical problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone that can has deep experience in data & audience segmentation product management and brings a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Execute on product strategy and plan for core areas of identity, audience segmentation, targeting and data management for advertising use cases across OTT, Mobile and Web applications.
- Responsible for product prioritization, including value identification, cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy, within your specific area
- Maintain expected standards across the team for product specifications, backlog health, and consumable user stories for engineering partners
- Product owner for a Scrum team by participating agile ceremonies, responsible for prioritization, backlog refinement, and feature definition
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Support evaluation and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them
- Partner with the Platform Operations team to optimize the ongoing health and financial viability of our product line
- Partner with Engineering organization to execute against the product roadmap, delivering on the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from established technology or digital media company
- Strong knowledge for audience segmentation, targeting, identity and clean room technology, specifically for advertising use cases.
- Understanding of how sales organizations operate and function in media organizations
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in a sophisticated, always-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。