Sr Manager, Total Quality Management立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 764680BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Studios; 发布日期 Aug. 20, 2020
Studio Operations is comprised of multiple disciplines related to the postproduction of our films. This includes localizing formats for global theatrical release, ensuring consistency and continuity in the voice and representation of our characters in media formats worldwide, ensuring secure delivery of films to exhibitors, retailers, and homes worldwide, converting of classic film content into digital formats, and managing of all Walt Disney Studios production and postproduction facilities (including sound stages and the Digital Studio).
The Sr Manager will manage the programs for on-boarding and quality management of key vendors supporting LTS Global Servicing Operations. The Sr Manager is required to have experience leading a multi-faceted project management team, as well as a strong technical background and understanding of post-production and distribution workflows. The position will ensure the success of ongoing programs such as vendor on-boarding, technology and applications, performance tracking and process improvement. Candidates preferred to have a background in quality management.
The position will lead the Studio Operations Partner Assessment Program, which evaluates the technical operations and project management functions for internal and external partners, to ensure all technical solutions and processes are the best and uphold Disney’s quality assurance and “right-first-time” delivery requirements. The position will also provide general support in the area of media technology operations and initiatives and represent LTS requirements in technology working groups.
- Effectively manage a small team with a diverse set of abilities and backgrounds toward the goals of the department
- Provide team-building opportunities to encourage members of the team to work out solutions together.
- Assign team members where appropriate to lead projects that have visibility to executive stakeholders
- Organized approach to complex project management. Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies a plus.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the team and related business units
- Provide professional reports and presentations to management and business partners as requested
- Uphold procedures from upper management
- Technical contact person for all production and technology issues requiring support in the absence of Director of TQM.
- Assist management with direct contact with vendors, consumer electronics manufacturers, software creators, industry forums and others to provide technical advice or solutions as required
- Advisor on technical quality assurance process and requirements
- Develop statistical performance measurement methods and data analytics as needed to support team priorities
- Support technical process improvements based on data
- Write, manage, review and maintain technical specifications and procedures related to the organization and its suppliers
- Able to understand technical needs and proactively recommend improvements to current workflows
- Review quality control reports and devise improvement steps to avoid future mishaps
- Perform role as expert technical auditor for quality assurance program with suppliers/vendors
- Work with suppliers to improve their internal technical process to improve quality of products or services
- Develop the skills and profile of direct reports on the team
- Develop skills and expertise of the studio pipeline and technology
- Respond to constructive feedback
- Be pro-active in identifying and resolving problems
- Be willing and able to learn all aspects of the group’s business
- Implementation of ISO, Six Sigma (DMAIC) and Lean principles
- Maintain accurate and current information in relevant tracking systems.
- Organize and store all deliverables and documentation in a manner that facilitates retrieval by others
- Establish trust with others
- Form good working relationships with all business contacts
- Take proactive steps to maintain relationships
- Respond to business unit requests in a timely, co-operative manner
- Ask questions to determine client expectations and requirements
- Follow up with clients
- Initiate action without being directed or asked to by others
- Recognize the merit of different positions, points of view or competing interests
- Select the communication style and presentation method that will yield the greatest impact or effect on others: Is intuitive and efficient internal and external communication
- Influence others to take action
- Interact effectively with people of all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability provide clear guidance to suppliers about Disney's standards and requirements.
- Effective decision-making to answer day-to-day questions from suppliers and business partners
- Proactively generates alternative options before making a decision
- Implements risk-based decision-making process on complex recommendations to minimize long-term consequences
- Ability to guide consensus decision-making with stakeholders
- Understands relationships among several parts of a problem
- Applies creative, practical solutions to solve problems that are not obvious to others
- Informs the right people to address issues
- Seven years of experience with a Studio or Post Production facility in an engineering and/or technology capacity is required, with two to three years managing a team with a complex requirements and deliverables. Strongly preferred working knowledge of industry specifications, best practices and consumer released formats including Digital Streaming, Blu-ray, Digital Cinema Packages (DCP), etc. Certification in Six Sigma (green belt), ISO9001 or similar process improvement methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Production, Business Analytics, IT, Computer Science, or other relevant degree.
- Masters in Media Engineering or other relevant degree preferred.
关于 The Walt Disney Studios:
90 多年以来，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 的发展基石。现在，我们的 Studio 为全球消费者制作优质电影、音乐和舞台剧。其中剧情片以以下品牌发行：Disney，包括 Walt Disney Animation Studios 和 Pixar Animation Studios、Disneynature、Marvel Studios 和 Lucasfilm。The Disney Music Group 包括 Walt Disney Records 和 Hollywood Records 厂牌和 Disney Music Publishing。The Disney Theatrical Group 制作并特许经营现场活动，包括 Disney on Broadway、Disney On Ice 和 Disney Live!。我们的创新、灵感和协作文化将具有远见卓识的艺术家、技艺高超的技术人员以及精明睿智的商业领袖聚集起来，为全球观众打造震撼心灵的娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Pictures，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Studios 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Pictures 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。