Sr. Manager, Product Management (Marvel)立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 781504BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Apr. 07, 2021
The Fan and Branded team leads strategy and initiatives for Star Wars, Disney, Avatar, 20th Century Studios and Marvel on web and app platforms. While some team members may work on specific brands, this is a highly collaborative and interdependent group that plans and works together to build products and features that address common needs across web and app platforms.
The Senior Manager, Product Management will be primarily responsible for managing the Marvel portfolio, driving strategy and day to day development of a suite of apps and websites. This person will have close engagement with the Marvel business and marketing teams, serving as the main point of contact for this famed brand. In addition, this person will
be responsible for tracking and reporting on key KPIs, continuously driving the team to deliver on business imperatives using data-driven decisions and iterating on products through testing.
This person will also be responsible for supporting other related fan & branded apps such as the Star Wars app and guiding strategy and resource decisions that encourage development efficiencies across brands and platforms.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the comics and layered storytelling of the Marvel brand as well as an understanding of direct-to-consumer products, current technology for app and web and a strong work ethic to satisfy the needs of a blockbuster franchise. This candidate must also be highly skilled at written and verbal communication and comfortable presenting to senior executives within DMED Technology and Marvel Entertainment. As a lead on the Product team, this person will mentor and develop junior team members along with the responsibilities managing direct reports. Flexibility and responsiveness to changing strategies and business needs, driven by industry changes outside of and within The Walt Disney Company is also a necessity.
- Sets overall strategy for digital products, delivering fantastic user experiences that meet and exceed business goals
- Manages Agile processes including Sprint Planning, Retros, Standups and Demos
- Lead team of product managers, working closely with design, front end and backend engineers, programming & QA to deliver on business priorities on time and to the highest quality
- Identifies new technologies, strategies and needs to proactively drive iteration & feature development
- Development of decks, status reports, roadmaps and other communication tools to document and express needs, issues and high priority releases
- 8-10 years of digital product management with experience leading teams
- Expertise in web and app technology, best practices and current trends
- Ability to access and interpret BI and other data to drive decisions. Familiarity with Google Analytics Adobe Analytics Suite, Tableau, user testing and other BI reporting tools
- Expertise in JIRA and other product management tools such as Confluence
- Organizational savvy to work across multiple teams and manage through influence
- Empathetic manager who actively embodies diverse & inclusive leadership in hiring, developing and promoting talent
- Excellent communicator who can tailor messages for various stakeholders to gain buy in and drive important initiatives
- Proactive lead who identifies issues before they affect timelines or morale
- Ability to adapt to highly dynamic working conditions, approaching hurdles with and opportunistic and positive outlook
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 由公司的国际业务 部门和各种直接面对消费者的流媒体服务组成，其将技术、媒体分发和广告营销整合成一个单独的业务部门，旨在为全球消费者创造和提供个性化娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。