Sr. Manager, International Consumer Payments立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 873316BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布宜诺斯艾利斯, 阿根廷 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 Nov. 24, 2021
- Provide regional oversight for the largest and most complex consumer payments initiatives undertaken by Disney through leading project planning, scoping and documenting business requirements. Collaborate with global cross-functional teams and lines of business to lead problem solving, tracking and resolution, while understanding details, trade-offs and ramifications of various alternatives
- Act as the trusted payments partner for regional lines of business launching new D2C activities or expanding existing ones across channels, markets and guest propositions. Lead the payment acceptance recommendation and solution design and support the technical implementation and acceptance set-up, with support and oversight from the Burbank-based ECP and Enterprise Technology teams.
- Analyze regional payment trends, regulations and market dynamics in order to identify opportunities for performance, cost optimization, and guest experience across the payments ecosystem, collaborating with internal business teams and our external partners to determine the anticipated business benefit and drive implementation activities.
- Support regional execution of ECP's global processor, acquirer and issuer engagement models by building mutually beneficial relationships with key third-parties to improve business outcomes (e.g. reduced cost, better support, higher authorization rates, etc.).
- Identify and lead regional implementation of projects and ongoing process management with key issuing banks to support Disney's global card issuer relationship model.
- Cross-functional industry experience in consumer payments; attuned to best practices in the consumer payments industry
- Experienced in contract negotiation
- Excellent strategic thinking and cross-functional leadership skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills, especially with external third-parties that influence the success of our business
- Experience with transaction businesses, or businesses that rely on processing volume / scale • Prior experience in working across functions and segments
- Strong organizational skills, follow up and follow through
- Excellent matrix management skills, able to work with different organizations proactively and positively in a project setting
- Ability to multi-task and operate within an organization conducting business in multiple time zones is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and a customer service mindset
- Ability to learn new subject matters quickly and become a subject matter expert to the lines of business on consumer payment topics
- Ability to identify potential issues and risks and develop mitigation strategies in advance of significant business impact
- Ability to conduct deep dive analysis and present information to key stakeholders in a digestible way
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA is desirable.
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A.，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 的业务部门的一部分。