Sr Financial Analyst, Statutory Report立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10029459 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 2023/05/15
Good control orientation, responsible for identifying, explaining and resolving issues from accounting perspective for business events.
Responsible for the overall external reporting for legal entities across APAC countries. Ensure all reporting comply with each local accounting standards and local regulations (including Japan, Korea, PRC, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), actively involving in the audit support activities during statutory audit.
Have general knowledge of tax framework, responsible for providing all financial data according to the specific requirement under local tax regulation for tax filing; preparing and filing for respective tax types; ensuring tax to book reconciliation process.
Ensure accounting and business processes comply with Company policy.
- Independently finish the statutory report drafting, statutory auditing and statutory filing process for 1~2 APAC countries, including preparing statutory adjustments, notes to financial statements, cash flow, and support the conclusion of external audit and file to government authorities required.
- Co-ordinate with business operation in tax invoice processing, including issuing invoice, validating input VAT invoice, and responding to questions from operation regarding customer/ vendor invoice.
- Work closely with corporate tax team for tax filing and tax compliances requests.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Communicate with related stakeholders as needed.
- Provide training/ knowledge to share with junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related major, or equivalent experience.
- Solid Knowledge of both USGAAP and IFRS
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Written and verbal fluency in Korean
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with Big 4 audit firms or multinational companies.
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial and management reporting deliverables.
- Experience in maintaining and monitoring financial controls.
- CPA/ACCA or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of compliance implications and controls impacting business areas.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Demonstrated ability to manage on-time delivery of effective solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on organizational mission and value.
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company（及其分公司和附属公司）是一家行业领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体企业，拥有以下业务板块：Disney Entertainment，ESPN，Disney Parks 以及 Experiences and Products。从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，Disney 非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。Disney 的精彩故事、生动人物形象以及丰富体验吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney APAC Shared Business Services，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 业务的一部分。
This position is with Disney APAC Shared Business Services，which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.
您理解并同意，当您在本网站提交位于中国内地的工作的申请时，您和本工作申请相关的个人信息将会被分享给The Walt Disney Family of Companies的其他成员且储存在中国内地以外的地区或国家。 The Walt Disney Family of Companies将遵守适用的信息保护法规和The Walt Disney Company招聘隐私政策