Sports Content Ingest Operator (Media Operator I)立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 820274BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Jul. 07, 2021
The Media Operator works with many business partners and customers within and outside of ESPN, including Production Control room personnel, remote production teams, and outside vendors. Work will be performed in a fast-paced environment and often under tight deadlines with a wide variety of content requirements. Media operators will demonstrate proficient skills in the use of all broadcast equipment and technology within assigned operating areas, processing media files for live and pre-recorded content across all ESPN linear and digital platforms. The Media Operator will be responsible for recording, editing, playback, transcoding, cataloguing, and archiving of various media formats and server-based material while ensuring all content meets ESPN’s standards for video and audio quality.
- Organization and distribution of all server content used for recording and playback.
- Check the video and audio quality of content during live and recorded programming, setting up records of incoming feeds and editing show content.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the use of all broadcast equipment and technology as assigned, including but not limited to, standard and high-definition operations, content management, linear and non-linear edit systems, encoding systems, server-based recordings/playback devices, server networking, tape deck and content duplication operations, broadcast routers, intercoms, planning of network content and media movement, EVS operations, and more.
- Operate in a fast paced, high pressure and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of editing techniques on non-linear systems.
- Understand complex information and disseminate it to proper personnel in a clear and concise manner.
- Measure audio and video signals to ensure quality control of ESPN endorsed standards on all operations using comprehensive knowledge of broadcast methods.
- Seek out information regarding the workflow of other business units, including their impact and/or specific integration with Network Operations.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and effective report writing/communication to best convey follow-up and/or resolution.
- Participation in training programs, (physical, classroom, virtual, etc.) for self-career development and/or regarding any relevant equipment and workflow changes within the operation.
- May participate in training others in operational areas and generate training documentation.
- Understand Closed Captioning systems and associated workflows.
- Ability to collaborate with Technology Teams to enhance existing applications.
- Expected to provide strategic thinking for day-to-day operations.
- Expected to train and gain advanced skills in different operational areas to best facilitate the coordination of assignments.
- A minimum of 2 years practical Television Production or related experience at the large market or network level
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off and work overtime to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently and lead simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work as a part of a team dynamic.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are a necessity.
- Excellent organizational, efficiency and planning skills are required.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc...) and strong communication skills.
- Experience in a live production environment.
- Familiarity with server-based recording/playback and non-linear editing systems such as Quantel.
- Understanding of format conversions, EVS, transcoding systems and file formats.
- Bilingual (written and spoken) – English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Studio Production, Journalism or related field
- Vocational School Certification
- Related Experience
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。