Specialist Language Support Service立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 2111753720220101 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/08/02 调动类型 混合型工作模式
This position will be providing professional language support to all Lines of Business at Shanghai Disney Resort. The successful candidate will be working in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment with collaborations amongst various stakeholders and teams, to ensure the quality and accuracy in all kinds of language support, and facilitate the communication both internally and externally. The daily work scope will include interpreting and translation, covering a wide range from day-to-day operations to leadership.
This position will report to Language Support Services Manager.
- Provide interpreting support to all lines of businesses, including conference interpreting (both consecutive and simultaneous), escort interpreting, whispering, etc.
- Document translation, including but not limited to meeting decks, press release, communication messages, contracts, etc.
- Able to do cross-check and proofreading for the translation done by the team as well we by the external translation agencies to ensure the quality
- Assist the team on projects and events
- Coordinate and cooperate with the LSS team and the overall Public Affair team
- 2-3 years of related professional experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent certificates in Translation and Interpretation
- Strong professional skills in consecutive and simultaneous interpretation as well as in translation from English to Mandarin and Mandarin to English, with the confidence of handling complex dialogues, accents and contents
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver sensitive messages in a concise and professional manner
- Decent awareness on cultural differences among business partners and be able to bridge the cultural gap between Shanghai Disney Resort teams and their Chinese partners
- Highly professional, with proven ability to learn fast and adapt to new situations in a short time frame
- Good team player and detail oriented
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments; may require some weekends, holidays, as well as early morning and late evening work
- Computer and Internet proficiency in software is required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai Intl Theme Park Company, Ltd.，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.