Software Engineer, Production Engineering立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 840105BR 工作地点-国家/地区 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 西雅圖, 华盛顿州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Streaming; 发布日期 Oct. 14, 2021
Disney+ is the Disney-branded streaming service featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world including Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney, and NatGeo. Our combined Hulu and Disney team is looking for hardworking team players, who will thrive upon the legacy of Disney and Hulu, embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) experience.
Disney Streaming Production Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Production Engineering team is responsible for ensuring that Disney’s Streaming’s technology stack is able to deliver an extraordinary user experience even under increasingly large traffic loads. You have a great opportunity to have an impact on the design of high traffic, multi-region web services across all the engineering teams at Disney Streaming.
- You will scale a framework and datastores that run 1MM+ containers
- Deploy a traffic management fabric for external and internal routing that connects 1000+ microservices
- Develop a load generation tool used to performance test production applications
- Work with both an Envoy proxy ingress as well as Istio service mesh
- Design and implement advanced CI/CD pipelines to do automated performance analysis and bandwidth planning
- Provide tools to help application teams interact with the Runtime Environment of their applications
- Gain a deep understanding of the end to end service architecture of Hulu
- Advocate for scaling and reliability standard methodologies across the Hulu development teams
- Tackle performance and system problems, identify and implement solutions
- 2+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- A deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, databases, etc.)
- Kubernetes experience
- Excellent Python and Go programming skills
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- A passion for building robust and reliable technology
- Prior experience working with AWS
- Prior experience working in a backend/infrastructure/sre role
- Experience with Envoy proxy
- Experience with Istio
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree
其他信息Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Disney Streaming embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
关于 Disney Streaming:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 由公司的国际业务 部门和各种直接面对消费者的流媒体服务组成，其将技术、媒体分发和广告营销整合成一个单独的业务部门，旨在为全球消费者创造和提供个性化娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Streaming 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。