Senior Software Engineer立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 761739BR 工作地点-国家/地区 大嶼山, 離島區, 香港 工作发布公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 May. 26, 2020
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Oversee internal and vendor delivered work.
- Lead team members in the delivery of technology solutions which meet business delivery expectations, maintain portfolio currency and integrate best engineering practices.
- Provide technical direction and leadership; inspiring and coaching other technical team members.
- Develop, review and execute on established technical road maps and continual product optimizations.
- Participate in scrum sessions and assist with sprint planning, sprint retrospective and sprint demos.
- Identify, mitigate or appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues and changes to development projects.
- Assess the technical skills of the internal Cast Members and contracted application developers where appropriate.
- Keep team and peers abreast of trends, products, frameworks, applications and provide concise summaries of the findings.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of software development experience
- Experience collecting, reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories
- Experience writing technical documentation and providing engineering deliverables
- Experience with SCRUM and other Agile development practices.
- A demonstrated pattern of leadership, formal or otherwise.
- Is already or is becoming a recognized expert in software development.
- Has solid understanding of the software development life cycle SDLC (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Expert level knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong server application development background in Java, Spring and ORM
- Experience in web services (RESTful & SOAP) in both as a consumer and provider
- Strong experience in SQL and Database Design and Optimization
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile development including responsive mobile web and/or hybrid mobile frameworks such as Ionic, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, or Kendo UI.
- Experience with cloud-based services, high availability systems (Akamai CDN, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
- Strong application performance / tuning skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with senior leaders, technical colleagues and partners across several different geographic locations and time zones
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
- Excellent orientation to both the details and the bigger picture
- Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously
- Ability to handle virtual teams and work with resources in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively
- Support on-call response to critical operational issues; be able to work beyond normal hours and support implementation transition activities and hyper-care shifts as needed
- Scrum Master certification or similar Agile and/or SDLC certifications are a plus
- Experience with QA and software analytic tools is a plus
- At least 2 years’ of experience working as a lead developer within complex systems development environments
- A thorough understanding and passion for Agile principles.
- Experience with User Interfaces and/or SOA concepts is also desired
- Understanding of the Theme Park operations domain is a plus
- AWS Architecture (ECR/ECS, RDS, EC2, ELB, IAM, S3)
- Java/J2EE or C#/.NET application development experience
- Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc...)
- Internet of Things (IoT) experience a plus (working with micro controllers, firmware development, REST/Micro Services architecture)
其他信息SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
关于 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
自 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 2005 年开园以来，已接待了数百万来自中国香港、中国大陆、东南亚和更远国家的游客。作为在中国落成的首个 Disney 度假区，它提供许多独具特色的获奖娱乐项目和专为国际游客量身打造的游客服务，这一切都离不开度假区内会说多种语言的演职人员。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited，即我们称为 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 的业务部门的一部分。