Senior Software Engineer, Backend - Consumer Content Technologies立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 825899BR 工作地点-国家/地区 西雅圖, 华盛顿州, 美国; 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Nov. 16, 2021
The Walt Disney Company has a rich tradition of creating innovative products and magical experiences for millions of people around the world. Software Engineers are at the heart of that innovation and magic, building platforms, services, tools and infrastructure for an unmatched collection of content and brands such as ABC, Disney, and ESPN.
As a member of a diverse and talented organization, your role as a Sr Software Engineer will craft elegant and extensible solutions, at scale, using modern frameworks and technologies to deliver the foundation systems that powers the products our guests and fans use every day. Products like; ESPN, National Geographic, Marvel Unlimited, ABC News, and ABC Entertainment.
- Demonstrate determination in finding solutions to complex problems
- Have the curiosity to research and learn new technologies
- Employ positive thinking and are able to work constructively in a diverse team setting
- Are passionate about software development
- Value learning and being exposed to new experiences
- Love working in a startup culture
then working at Disney is unlike anything else. We have the latest technology, game-changing ideas, and world-class talent. Come be a part of our team and help us find new ways to interact with users, however and wherever they connect with our brands.
Consumer Platform Engineering at DMED is hiring a Senior Software Engineer for the Content Technology software engineering team, to help build and support a world class CMS and image platform for brands such as ABC, Disney, ESPN, Marvel and National Geographic. Our systems and APIs help producers and editors publish great experiences for our customers, and are integral to our customized tools and workflows.
The Senior Software Engineer will help design and implement modern, scalable, and reliable systems that take advantage of a wide array of AWS services. You will help define platform capabilities, implementing core solutions using solid design principles, while balancing complexity, speed of implementation, and expandability.
- Participate in the design and implementation of multi-layered systems delivering highly reliable and scalable cast facing solutions.
- Research and learn new technologies
Provide guidance and enforcement of development practices and processes. Review code and work with junior engineers to ensure product and design specifications are met
- Collaborate & troubleshoot with the rest of the team in the analysis and resolution of hard engineering problems. You will collaborate on service performance, scalability, and event planning requirements
- Solid understanding of async programming models (events, callbacks, etc)
- Expertise designing APIs and building RESTful services
- Proven Experience with Java and open source technologies like Spring, Tomcat, Nginx, Solr, Redis, MongoDB, GraphQL, etc
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS EC2, SQS, S3, Lambdas, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation/Terraform, Fargate, etc.
- Exposure to full lifecycle of application development, including best practices of unit testing, code reviews, documentation, etc.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of software and database projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving. Strong analytical skills as well as solid capabilities for debugging and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- BS Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent
- 4+ years relevant industry experience
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。