Senior Manager, Product Management - Internationalization立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 765628BR 工作地点-国家/地区 纽约, 纽约州, 美国; 旧金山, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Streaming Services; 发布日期 Sep. 20, 2020
The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial internationalization experience and will be comfortable working with a multi-functional team of product owners. We're looking for a strategic, technical product lead who isn't afraid to execute. You will focus on the internationalization strategy for Disney Streaming, and be well versed in infrastructure required for providing a local experience at scale. You will also be responsible for ensuring our non-English language experiences are best in class and focused on the critical needs of various subscribers around the world.
The successful candidate will be a tenacious, ambitious self-starter with a passion for building new programs from scratch. You will have technical product acumen, proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, the tenacity to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Lead a team of product owners defining and launching critical language functionality, experience, and any gaps in partnership with design and engineering teams.
- Operate as a stakeholder on requirements for the integration of globalization tools across our systems and applications with the platform product and engineering partner teams.
- Influence as a subject matter expert across product teams to embed i18n specific features into team roadmaps.
- Develop and set up processes, projects and tools that allows teams and global expansion to scale.
- Manage and drive all aspects of i18n requirements needed to maintain the best standards and best practices in the industry.
- Provide up-to-date communication and data reporting for large projects, as well as progress of the team efficiency goals.
- Identify and set into practice ways to improve efficiency and reduce cost of globalization.
- Aligning the strategic global business goals of Disney and ensuring the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with 3+ years in team management.
- Experience managing language experiences across APAC, EMEA, and LatAm.
- Knowledge of language complexities and how to evolve a product to accommodate for global languages, such as Asian and right-to-left languages.
- Deep interest in cultural symbolism and incorporation into the product experience.
- Track record of managing and releasing complex and high-quality products in collaboration with product teams.
- Knowledge of globalization best practices and internationalization requirements.
- Track record of being a self-starter, self-motivated and outcome-oriented individual who seeks ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience interacting with senior leadership.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail, with a competitive global and local viewpoint for delight and retention.
- Illustrated deep strength in the business of product management - process, how you think strategically as a team, how you execute as a team, how the product managers on your team interact with other teams.
- Focus and background on avoiding knowledge silos and instead striving to have knowledge spread as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- Ability to create a structure under which internationalization innovation is possible, giving PMs the creative time needed to pursue new concepts and feedback to help concepts become prototypes, and prototypes become working code.
- Model for good product management behavior, demonstrating technique directly only when necessary, and otherwise guiding product managers to make their own product decisions that follow best practice.
关于 Disney Streaming Services:
迪士尼流媒体服务部负责开发和运营华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者视频业务，包括 ESPN+ 优质体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼视频订阅服务；以及 BAMTECH Media，即直面消费者视频流媒体产品和解决方案的全球领导者。我们的核心使命是让全球观众在任何连接设备、时间或地点都可以自由访问内容。通过卓越的直面消费者视频服务，我们将备受全球观众欢迎的角色、经典故事、传奇运动员和盛大体育赛事呈现给世界各地的观众。我们每天都致力于发挥想象力，以创新技术挑战传统，让消费者能够自由访问内容，摆脱任何连接设备、时间或地点的限制。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Services LLC，即我们称为 Disney Streaming Services 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。