Senior Manager, Customer Management (Maternity Cover)立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 856513BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国 工作发布公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution; 发布日期 Sep. 05, 2021
The Senior Customer Management Manager will be a key member of the Disney+ Customer Management team based in London, and will be instrumental in driving and optimising engagement across the region. This customer marketing role has significant opportunity for bottom-line impact and growth. The individual will be working with the Director of Customer Engagement to drive engagement metrics, optimising conversion rates and extending lifetime. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the local Customer Lifecycle leads in addition to global Customer teams based in the US. The successful candidate will be the functional expert and lead in delivering regional strategy for on boarding & content / feature engagement as well as driving optimisation of KPIs across the region through rigorous test, measure, learn as well as management of the CRM.
- Regional lead for Onboarding & Customer Engagement, responsible for the delivery and optimisation of core Engagement KPIs at regional level (Free to pay conversion %; month 1 churn; customer engagement)
- Develop regional strategy for onboarding & content / feature engagement, working collaboratively with global and local market leads to ensure alignment with both overall global strategy and localisation needs. Responsible for defining ways of working across multiple territories to enable strategy and plans to be localised into locally-led go-to-market plans
- Responsible for launch-readiness for Disney+ launch markets across all Customer management onboarding and engagement activity. Working collaboratively with local customer leads. To include migration planning and comms where relevant.
- Use data and insight to fully understand customer behaviours and develop recommendations, levers & tactics to optimize and improve trading metrics & drive lifetime.
- Responsible for leading the management of engagement regional tests. Working with the Product Innovation team and Director of Customer Engagement to embed a focus on continuous improvement and delivering scalable impact through testing initiatives. Candidate to manage the overall engagement test, measure, learn plans for the region.
- Management of cross-territory campaign plan & delivery of pan-region engagement campaigns e.g. originals. Working collaboratively with local and global teams. To include line management of regional delivery resource and regional POC for central content teams.
- Lead delivery of personalized and segmented campaign activity across multiple channels (email, in-app, push), leveraging customer-led insights and product automation roadmap to create 1-2-1 messaging. Working closely with the analytics (regional); content (regional) and product (US) teams.
- Champion of new Customer engagement techniques / approaches. Candidate would work with the Product Innovation team to introduce best practice in terms of CRM tools
- Work with wider Disney Customer Management teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
- Required to deputise for Director of Customer Engagement as required
Skills & Experience
- Successful track record in Customer Management / Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience within a subscription business and proven ability to build engagement of a customer base, with tangible trading upside (e.g. revenue, net growth)
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level
- Thrives through working in cross-functional / multi-territory teams, ideally experience in an international matrix organisation
- A deep understanding and interest in latest engagement tools & techniques, awareness of the unique challenges of a consumer subscription business essential.
- Understanding of market nuances and dynamics to deliver a global strategy while also balancing local adaptions to drive local results
- Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (e.g Salesforce, Adobe or equivalent ESP)
- Data-centric essential
- Budgetary management experience and financial acumen
- Proven negotiation skills
- Champions change and drives results
- Curious and “Can do”
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to work well with ambiguity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
关于 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company Ltd.，即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 的业务部门的一部分。
"The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是一家倡导公平机会的雇主。不论年龄、种族、肤色、宗教或 信仰、性别、国籍、族裔或民族血统、性取向、性别重建、婚姻状况或民事伴侣身份、残疾、怀孕或者生育，申请人均有机会得到聘用。在迪士尼营造出的商业文化中，所有人的想法和决策均可以帮助我们成长、创新，创造精彩故事并与瞬息万变的世界息息相关。"