Senior Facilities Coordinator Sydney, Australia立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID oyBqefwx 工作地点-国家/地区 悉尼, 新南威尔士州, 澳大利亞 工作发布公司 Industrial Light & Magic; 发布日期 Jan. 14, 2021
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
The youngest of all of the ILM studios, the Sydney studio leverages the expertise and technological know-how developed over 40 years at Industrial Light & Magic combined with the top artists and technicians in the region. Knowledge and culture flow freely between the company’s five studios and the global team shares tools and workflow allowing for seamless collaboration on all shared projects.
The Senior Facilities Coordinator’s primary emphasis is working with our studio Facility Manager to support the maintenance and management of the studio.
- Support for the Facilities Manager
- Works with teams on moves and internal desk movements
- New Starters onboarding
- Liaises with Fox Security
- Manages maintenance with Fox Facilities
- Manages stock and supply orders with internal order requirements
- Training - Fire and First Aid, manages expiry and stock of first aid kits
- Responsible for incoming mail and deliveries
- Manages camera and equipment hire and databases
- Leavers processes
- Responsible for facilities and risk mailbox enquiries
- Organises any studio events, meal requirements
- Assists with any ad-hoc projects
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience working in a Facilities position
- At least 2 years of similar experience in a fast paced, international environment.
- Experienced in coordinating events, projects, or large groups of people.
- Experience or passion to work in dynamic environment; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and execution skill
- Keen eye for detail, highly proactive and able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally, works exceptionally well with executives, staff and external vendors/visitors.
- Ability to work independently and at times with limited direction.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.undefined
关于 Industrial Light & Magic:
ILM 由 George Lucas 于 1975 年创立，是全球领先特效
制作公司，为电影、广告制作和景点行业提供服务。ILM 已为超过 325 部剧情片提供视觉特效，深度参与过全球
票房排行前 10 的热片中 7 部电影的制作，并参与制作了 25 部排行前 50 的影片。ILM 为视觉特效树立了标准，
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。