Senior Business Analyst立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 770355BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Studios; 发布日期 Feb. 22, 2021
As part of the Studio’s Technology team you’ll be joining a group of seasoned, dedicated technologists solving a range of interesting problems in innovative ways in an exciting and dynamic industry.
We are looking for a self-starting software professional who is dedicated to shaping the future of movie distribution. We’re a casual shop that values passion, community involvement and exceptional software. If this is you, we want you to join our team.
主要职责You will be part of the team creating the next-generation internal systems for movie distribution. You should be comfortable being part of a cross-functional team and working with a diverse group of business stakeholders and technologists. We expect you to have a deep understanding of Business Analysis, to be passionate about technology and the business, to keep up with the latest trends, and to have ownership in your project deliverables. As part of Studio Technology, you will conceive, deliver, enhance, and influence products across the entire distribution value chain including sales, marketing, planning, operations, and finance. You will work in service of an overall company initative to reimagine the studio business as an integrated, automated, efficient and effective machine that can scale and flex in line with rapid, technology-driven business dynamics.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Write user stories by conducting interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions
- Write concise and effective User Stories
- Produce clear and concise workflow documents to drive balanced solutions that consider people, process and technology components
- Evaluate information from multiple sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs
- Facilitate and clarify customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Assist in the business case development using modeling techniques and methods as needed
- Define precise and accurate User Story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, automation test frameworks and by product owners to ensure that product owner intent is effectively captured
- Arrange client reviews of software under development, ensuring client satisfaction
- Collaborate to develop user acceptance testing (UAT) specifications
- Interface with all levels of internal clients and analyze current business and software development processes
- Foster Agile principles and methods for requirements gathering
- Adhere to Agile development methodology best practice
- Facilitate Agile rapid and meaningful releases
- Assist in the creation of project approval request documentation
- Work with the Project Manager to help facilitate and ensure successful user acceptance testing
- Work with the business to ensure business adoption
- Measure impact of solutions on the business
- Understanding of the underlining technologies of your applications and how to trouble shoot business issues
Your passion for good software is visible to your team members, stakeholders and in every product you and the team delivers. You take business automation seriously, and that will help you make decisions that drive value every day. You are:
A problem solver. You take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, and are biased toward delivering requirements fit quickly and within budget constraints.
Inquisitive. You are curious and ask questions often. You’re hungry to learn new things and understand complex problems. You have a desire to learn how things are done and that drives you to look for ways to improve and streamline existing processes.
Comfortable with ambiguity. You face change with a cool head and persevere even if you don’t have all the details; you’re comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate.
Technically astute. You rapidly learn new skills, grasping complicated technical information that often leaves others lost whether it’s product, industry, or hard tech knowledge, you absorb it quickly and are ready for more.
Goal oriented. You are focused on your goals and drive to get to the desired outcome; you connect business and technology strategies to the software you deliver and can easily articulate the value created.
Business analyst Level 3 career practitioner including practical application of the techniques outlined in BABOK v3.
3-5+ yrs of experience performing business analysis within a large enterprise covering both business and information technology domains
Work experience in data analysis a plus
3-5+ yrs of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong written and verbal skills and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders and to translate business requirements for technical developers
Strong partnering skills and ability to work within a collaborative team environment
Ability to use querying languages to extract and analyze data (e.g. SQL)
Strong business process definition capabilities, including the ability to capture process flows visually according to standard methodologies
Responsive to business needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization
A sense of ownership and responsibility for delivery
Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
Must be able to work independently, support several projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Knowledge and experience with the Supply chain and/or Manufacturing preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or related field
关于 The Walt Disney Studios:
90 多年以来，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 的发展基石。现在，我们的 Studio 为全球消费者制作优质电影、音乐和舞台剧。其中剧情片以以下品牌发行：Disney，包括 Walt Disney Animation Studios 和 Pixar Animation Studios、Disneynature、Marvel Studios 和 Lucasfilm。The Disney Music Group 包括 Walt Disney Records 和 Hollywood Records 厂牌和 Disney Music Publishing。The Disney Theatrical Group 制作并特许经营现场活动，包括 Disney on Broadway、Disney On Ice 和 Disney Live!。我们的创新、灵感和协作文化将具有远见卓识的艺术家、技艺高超的技术人员以及精明睿智的商业领袖聚集起来，为全球观众打造震撼心灵的娱乐体验。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Pictures，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Studios 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Pictures 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。