Senior Analyst APAC Financial Systems – Business Processes立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 10026466 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate); 发布日期 2022/11/08 调动类型 混合型工作模式
At Disney Financial Systems, you will team with the best in the business to create and build in one of the most innovative teams in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of The Walt Disney Company, the forward-thinkers at Financial Systems constantly pursue new ideas and cutting-edge technologies to help The Walt Disney Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. An opportunity exists to support this dynamic organization as a Sr. Financial Analyst in the Disney Financial Systems team based in Shanghai, China.
The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst (SFSA) will primarily support the Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC) and Travel & Expense (T&E) processes. They will own system enhancement and sustainment activities, supporting the in-scope strategy, master data governance, and end user support of the in-scope process areas. They will participate in the design, evaluation, testing and implementation of system break fixes, enhancements, projects, and other system changes. The SFSA will provide daily support to the end user community, identify continuous improvement opportunities and help develop training and communication materials. This role will also support activities related to any project-based initiatives including business requirements documentation, systems solutions testing, issue tracking and resolution, and user community training.
The ideal candidate should have a strong accounting / finance background as well as well-rounded knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems. They should be familiar with financial processes best practice and be able to work with various stakeholders to streamline existing processes. The candidate should have excellent communication and analytical skills, and the ability to identify and resolve issues, deliver high quality client services, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to business priority changes with ease.
Process Support, Process Improvement and Governance
- Supports the governance and monitoring of finance system compliance in accordance with company policies & standards as well as local statutory and SOX requirements
- Applies knowledge and understanding of financial and accounting principles to our systems and business processes
- Works with the client groups to identify system enhancement requirements and opportunities for process improvement.
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions
- Works with Process Leads to determine technical feasibility and priority / impact.
- Assists in preparing enhancement documentation as required.
- Performs enhancement testing and participates in major system release testing as required.
- Supports end users and responds to issues (data or process);
- Takes appropriate action to research, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Participates in training development and provides end user training
- Keeps abreast of technology and solutions for key finance processes and business analytics
- Documents system/process best practices
- Partners with IT and other departments to explore system enhancement opportunities
- Tests system enhancements and modifications to ensure the code change does not impact the integrity of the system’s functionality or its data
- Leads small scale projects or portions of a larger project.
- Interacts with IT, other departments and subject matter experts to support system implementations and enhancements
- Executes project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule
- Effectively communicates with management, stakeholders, subject matter experts and project team members
- Performs solution testing, end-user training and communication
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally
- Contributes to the productivity and morale of the team
- Positively confronts issues and resolves conflict with sound judgment
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
- Participates and aligns with long term strategy for Financial Systems and related processes within their process area
- Stays current on business issues, industry trends and technological advances.
- Connects their segment & process priorities to the greater organizational goals.
- Pulls and monitors metrics to obtain trends and patterns to identify process/system opportunities and execute corrective action
- Recommends and implements process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrates an understanding of their specific business process and related objectives
- Regularly interacts with end users on matters concerning their functional area, segments and department
- Concisely develops and delivers key information; develops presentations, communications and training
- Tailors messages appropriately to audiences
- Conveys relevant information in a timely and concise manner
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/ TRAINING: Indicate both the minimum and preferred level of work experience, licenses/training, and skills or specialized knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with financial or accounting, preferably in a large SAP installation
- Experience working for large company and within a matrix organization
- Well-rounded functional knowledge of SAP system in related process areas.
关于 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
透过The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，您可以看到公司强势品牌背后的各项业务如何紧密联系，打造出世界上极具创新性、影响极为深远和备受赞誉的娱乐公司。作为公司团队的一员，您将与业界精英携手合作，共同推动各种卓越的策略，确保华特迪士尼公司始终处于娱乐业的前沿。您和其他富有创意的思想者彼此借鉴，彼此欣赏。您能够助力世界上杰出的故事讲述者，为世界各地千千万万的家庭创造美好的记忆。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 TWDC (China) Ltd.，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 业务的一部分。
This position is with TWDC (China) Ltd.，which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.