Senior Accountant - Japanese Speaker立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 724158BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 发布日期 2019/11/14
职位介绍The Senior Accountant is responsible for the accounting processes and deliverables for Studio/ Media/ DCP line of business in compliance with accounting standards and company policies. The Senior Accountant will liaise on a day to day basis with local and regional Finance, local business operations as well as the controllership teams in the US. The role is expected to have strong accounting technical knowledge and prior general ledger accounting experience. Scrutiny of subjective reserves and review of complex accounting is a core part of the job. The role is responsible to maintain the internal controls which impact financial compliance.
- Prepare and record all general ledger entries in accordance with accounting standards and company policies.
- Preparation of financial reports such as BS fluctuation analysis
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing and follow up on the long-time outstanding item.
- AR accounting and calculate bad debt
- Analysing complex financial reports and records
- Work closely with finance and business teams to ensure all the transactions have been captured properly.
- Work closely with statutory & tax accounting team to ensure tax related compliance.
- Work with US controllership team for quarterly deliverables and variance analysis.
- Understand company-wide accounting policies and apply relevant policies appropriately.
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes with aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided.
- Any other internal reports required by different stakeholders.
- Assist with internal and external audit.
- Might coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Supporting management and wider finance team on any ad-hoc duties or projects.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- CPA or equivalent – A MUST
- Solid Knowledge of both USGAAP and IFRS
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Japanese
- 3+ years of finance or accounting experience with at least 1 year in GL accounting
- Experience in working with both Big 4 audit firms and multinational company is preferred
- Solid Microsoft suite skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good understanding of the business (including interpretation of business events)
- Good understanding of taxation principles (both direct and indirect taxes)
- Good understanding of legal principles (especially contract law)
- Strong understanding of internal controls environment and risks connected
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately
- Able to identify the opportunity for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where priorities must be continually re-evaluated and adapted as possible.
- Able to work in a cross cultural environment
此职位隶属 迪士尼亚太共享商业服务（上海）有限公司, 即我们称为 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 的业务部门的一部分。
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。