Sales Planning & Strategy Manager立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 948525BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Apr. 13, 2022
This role will plan and develop sales products to support efforts for different teams under the Sales organization with sales channel responsibility, mainly on tickets, hotel, and specialty products (meals, special experiences, etc.) for Traditional Travel Trade, Online Travel Trade, Integrated Platforms, MICE, Youth, and Niche-Market strategy.
- You are responsible for planning, developing, reporting, implementing different tactical promotions with each of these travel partners from time to time, working closely with the Project Management Officer (PMO) and other internal partners.
- You are responsible for handling all sales product requests from the Sales team and other sales leaders, by seamless coordination and execution with Sales Project Management Officer on review, approval, execution of each request.
- The primary deliverables of this role are ‘sales product communication packages’ that consolidate all the necessary information from the Sales team members. You need to execute the sales products with their partners with support from the sales leaders. You will also help to ensure proper alignment of products across different channels, and avoid unwanted conflicts in product offering.
- You will plan and develop sales product coordination and execution for the Sales team, in close collaboration with all relevant internal partners, including Revenue Management and Analytics, Finance, Food and Beverage, Merchandise, Park Operations, and Hotel Operations, etc.
- You will develop ‘sales product communication package’ for each sales product.
- You will handle questions from the Sales team and trade partners on product terms and
- conditions, sales and fulfillment flow.
- You need to provide appropriate reporting, tracking and insight into the performance of the products you sell.
- You will take up other projects and initiatives related to the Sales team on products, e.g. developing new end-to-end processes for novel product ideas, refining current workflows and processes for higher efficiency.
- Together with PMO, you need to have adequate understanding of every step along the end-to-end product cycle, from idea formulation to execution and evaluation.
- You will support the Senior Manager of Sales Planning and Business Integration to develop consistent strategic thinking and planning approaches across different sales teams (including templates, tools, etc.) and enable each sales team to do develop sales strategy.
- You need to identify, assess and prioritize new business growth opportunities.
- You will constantly optimize Return on Investment on headcount, co-marketing budget and other investment among different team, customer segments or business, both short term and long term.
- At least 5 years of sales or business development experience, consulting or strategic planning experience is plus.
- Strong communication and language ability, strong numerical sense is also crucial in order to handle different price points of products on a daily basis.
- The ability to handle product ideas and solving product sales and fulfillment obstacles.
- Capable to interact with a wide range of internal partners during the course of daily work, such as different channel management teams within the sales organization, Revenue Management and Analytics, Finance, Food and Beverage, Merchandise, Park Operations, Hotel Operations, etc. and interaction at different levels (managers and working levels).
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to put together effective product descriptions, terms and conditions, etc. and result-oriented.
- Strong ability to think strategically, while also getting down to the business of approving and refining strategies. A driver with efficient and effective communication skills.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.