Project Manager, Operations, CPGP, APAC立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 922118BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 2022/05/04
The Project Manager, Operations CP will partner with key internal stakeholders including 3rd Party Commercialization, Franchise, Brand Merchandising, Creative Design and Product Design. This role supports both Creative Design and Product Design operations and reports to the Manager, or Sr Project Manager, Operations Consumer Products.
- Establish timelines and manage projects to meet key milestones based on Needs & Assets and PTM calendars
- Facilitate milestone meetings, employing strategies for effective and strategic meeting management
- Maintain comprehensive project tracking to monitor and report project progress
- Escalate when deliverables are off calendar in a timely manner
- Think strategically and with a solution-oriented approach
- Liaise with Licensees as needed
- Manage sensitive early asset delivery process
- Manage Legal/BA/Trademark/Music clearance process for Creative Design and Product Design
- Partner with Games and Publishing teams when needed
- Continually evaluate processes to maximize efficiencies in ways of working leveraging technology
- Build relationships with global partners
- 3+ years project management experience or related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communication
- Proficiency with PC and/or Mac office and data management software programs
- Solid organizational skills; able to juggle and prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong team player that works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Comfortable communicating with all partners at all levels
- Flexible to change while able to manage and support multiple projects concurrently
- Proactive and demonstrates strong initiative able to manage day-to-day work-flow with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
其他信息The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before onboarding.
关于 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited，即我们称为 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited，which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.