Production Manager - The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder (S1)立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 917350BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Television Animation; 发布日期 Jan. 17, 2022
- Approve timecards for the crew and ensure that hours are allocated correctly and that overtime is approved and charged appropriately.
- Partner with the series leadership to manage the production schedule and assignments to crew members. This includes, assigning artists work, setting artist deadlines, giving feedback when expectations are not met and elevating concerns to the Production Executive and/or Line Producer when unable to resolve issues.
- Work with Production Coordinator to manage script processing in preparation for casting, auditions, and records
- Oversee storyboard conforming and processing before, during, and after animatic editing
- Collaborate with Production Coordinator to prepare all materials necessary for overseas animation shipping, including breaking down scripts, entering all artwork into “Insight” database, preparing lead sheets, x-sheets, storyboards, animatics, audio elements, etc.
- As required, regular contact with Vendor Studio. Work closely with Vendor Studio to ensure that both studios are on track and clear on expectations for the week. Flag any delays from WDTVA to Vendor as well as any issues brought to WDTVA from the Vendor. Ensure that new requests from the Vendor are reviewed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Oversee the Retake process and cover Retake sessions. This includes working with the Post Supervisor and/or Coordinator to ensure Mix dates and Final Playback sessions are on track to complete as scheduled.
- Work closely with Department Assistants to schedule necessary meetings. Keep a close eye on the calendar to ensure that all required meetings are accounted for and that if there are conflicts they are resolved or brought to the Line Producer to resolve.
- Track S&P and Legal notes
- As needed, request artist deals and trigger payments
- Work with Line Producer to regularly track deals & payments to ensure no payments or deals are outstanding
- Partner with IT and OPS to ensure that the artists and production staff have all hardware, software and office/cube tools needed. If there is a request from the team, the Line Producer will facilitate getting it through to the appropriate departments and follow-up on their behalf as needed.
- Prepare paperwork for freelance staff. Identify single assignment needs with Line Producer and follow up to confirm that needs have been met. Work closely with artists to ensure their assignment and delivery expectations are clear.
- As needed, research and purchase reference/research materials.
- Provide any requested materials to other divisions and partners, per WDTVA guidelines.
- Ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy. Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by WDTVA Leadership and per WDTVA policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to partner with Creatives and Executives, collaborate with peers, and manage and mentor artists and production teams
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; ToonBoom Storyboard Pro; Adobe Photoshop; Insight or other Production tracking tools
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
其他信息Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
关于 Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation 喜爱动画角色。动画角色
能反映我们更深层次的情感及其对人类的启发，即便是动画鸭子、老鼠、布偶、狮子、男孩或女孩也是如此。您也喜欢动画吗？何不加入这个造就了无数奇迹的团队？Disney Television Animation 是 The Walt Disney Company 的重要组成部分，打造了公司众多深受喜爱的动画片。如果您有兴趣加入我们人才济济的专业团队，我们想听听您的故事。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Pictures，即我们称为 Disney Television Animation 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Pictures 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。