Production Manager, Health & Safety DGE (PH)-Los Angeles立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 840494BR 工作地点-国家/地区 洛杉矶, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 General Entertainment Content; 发布日期 Sep. 16, 2021
This position will support productions across ABC Studios, 20th Television, FX Networks, Freeform, and Disney Channels among others.
This is a Project Hire role with benefits.
- Oversee testing of all cast & crew as currently outlined in the Return to Work Agreement.
- Manage all test results, including positive cases
- Determines and ensures that each production meets the health and safety standards on daily basis in order to continue production
- Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Determine requirements needed for each department to comply with guidelines
- Advise the production on best practices on health and safety related to COVID-19
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
- Order and distribute supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
- Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
- Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Lead and escalate issues to UPM and Safety
- Advise and guide UPM and production to implement changes necessary asap
- Establish an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
- Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
- Review prep and shooting schedules to ensure required social distancing procedures (pods, teams, etc.) are in place
- Work in conjunction with Set Medic
- Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
- Ensure employee screening protocols are in place
- Stay current on new developments in health and safety to improve quality and efficacy of production processes
- Attend Director’s Scouts and Tech Scouts to monitor crew and advise on upcoming Locations needs.
- Perform basic contact tracing as necessary based on knowledge of activities in the workplace
- Work with Disney contact tracers to determine close contacts of positive cases and to communicate isolation and/or quarantine requirements
- Work with Transportation department to coordinate compliant travel of cast and crew
- Ensure that adequate signage is posted in the workplace(s) regarding protocols.
- Oversee the system for admittance of cast & crew into the workplace and onto set, based on individual eligibility and employment status
理想条件Basic Skills Desired
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with crew, and operate with authority when needed
- Strong problem solver in a highly fast driven creative environment
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Have a willingness to work a production schedule (which is typically 10- 12+ hours per day at least 5 days per week)
Technical Skills Desired
- Knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Adapting to latest development of technical skills and industry knowledge
- OSHA Health & Safety Experience
- Military experience
- Medic / RN / EMT experience
- Experience working on set with feature or television production
关于 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 部门为公司的流媒体平台及其有线和 广播网络创建了原创的娱乐和新闻内容。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Touchstone Television Productions, LLC，即我们称为 General Entertainment Content 的业务部门的一部分。
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。