Physical Assets Coordinator立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 840123BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Studios; 发布日期 Aug. 16, 2021
WDSMPP is seeking a motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual to assist in upholding the WDSMPP physical asset management policies and procedures as well as supporting the efficient operation of the WDSMPP Physical Asset Management department. Reporting to the Director, Physical Production Asset Management, the Coordinator will perform key administrative duties, coordinate asset shipping, help to manage asset tracking and cataloging, and assist with logistics for shipping and receiving of Physical assets from productions.
- Track outgoing loans, transfers, sales, donations and prepare all department related contracts and documents; ensuring that all props and costume loans, transfers, sales and donations are managed according to PPAM policies and procedures.
- Assist with the intake, storage and organization of feature film assets with regular trips to offsite Asset Storage Warehouse(s), following proper storage procedures.
- Fulfills research queries and material requests for internal departments, as required.
- Coordinate freight logistics for local and international productions specific to asset recovery
- Assist with audit of asset tracking and disposition on accounting ledger during all phases of production; pre-production through post production.
- Test and aid with implementation of current and future Asset Management tracking software/database
- Assist with Green Steward Program on all productions. Includes coordinating meetings with Stewards as well as keeping all “green” related documents up to date to coincide with Disney Green standards and initiatives.
- Creates expense reports on behalf of department, as needed.
- Facilitate the purchasing of departmental and archival supplies, as needed.
- Assist with booking travel and managing itinerary schedules for department members, as required.
- Prepare transmittal forms for tracking promotional inventory
- Minimum one to three years’ experience coordinating the use of live action physical production assets.
- High level of integrity in handling proprietary and confidential information; promotes confidence with other employees in handling sensitive data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds to help with warehouse organization and movement of boxes
- Ability to work calmly, professionally, and collaboratively, under pressure, and with a variety of personalities, including the Disney teams, production companies and vendors
- Ability to prioritize multiple, changing projects in a dynamic, sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel; ability to learn new software and technologies
- Proficiency with Sync On Set and Asset Hub. Familiarity w/ Airtable and SAP
- Self-starter, with a proactive can-do, solution-oriented mindset.
- Must have a valid passport, driver’s license, vehicle and be willing to travel.
关于 The Walt Disney Studios:
95 年以来，The Walt Disney Studios 始终是 The Walt Disney Company 的发展基石。现在，它为全球消费者制作优质电影、情景故事、音乐和舞台剧。The Walt Disney Studios 旗下有一系列著名的电影工作室，包括 Disney，Walt Disney Animation Studios，Pixar Animation Studios，Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm，20th Century Studios 和 Searchlight Pictures。该工作室也是 Disney Theatrical Productions 的制作基地，世界各地著名的舞台表演的制作人汇聚于此。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Pictures Production, LLC，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Studios 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Pictures Production, LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。