Part-Time Sports Video Editor立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 860975BR 工作地点-国家/地区 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美国; 洛杉矶, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 ESPN; 发布日期 Oct. 07, 2021
The PT Sports Video Editor is a skilled, knowledgeable, and efficient non-linear editor who is a creative storyteller. They can work well under varying deadlines, to provide video, graphics, colorization, and sound design to projects both short and long form. They have the imagination to visualize others concepts to satisfy everyone's needs. They should demonstrate their skills in non-linear editing, while providing a high level of communication and customer support. The ability to collaborate between departments on key show initiatives is a must. They should show a good blend of technical knowledge to go with their creative skills. Being flexible and working well within a team environment is vital.
- Skilled operator with the ability to perform well under pressure, high demand, strict timelines and/or live conditions.
- Operates a wide range of assignments within the discipline that is indicated by the job title.
- Conducts quality control measuring and corrective action steps to ensure and/or enhance the product.
- Demonstrates firm knowledge of workflow, equipment and facility layout in assigned areas for troubleshooting.
- Mixing of elements for features, long form productions and other visual/sound elements.
- Organization, efficiency, and planning skills are required.
- Firm understanding of technology and workflows to create accurate and efficient results in specific assignments or future plans.
- Collaborate with Producers / project managers to generate high quality programing and advertising materials. Consistent with national program and marketing campaigns.
- Possesses the ability to work on campus and if the need arises, remotely.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and follow through on assignments.
- Embraces change, including new technologies and workflow to create accurate and efficient results in specific assignments.
- Has productive and efficient interactions with coworkers and clients. Together, complete the expected assignments based upon timelines and pre-determined guidelines.
- Participation in training programs, (physical, classroom, virtual, etc.) for personal career development, new equipment and/or workflow changes within the operation.
- Regularly document and/or file reports, as necessary, on specific working conditions, equipment status.
- As necessary, participate in team based projects to contribute towards departmental objectives.
- A minimum of two years of editing sound design or related experience, college internship or related work in a large market, network level television, or Post House
- Skilled with a wide range of tools, technologies and platforms for editing, sound design and graphics creation.
- Candidates must have sound computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...) and capable written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, an inner passion for doing high level work.
- Vivid imagination, proven creativity and an understanding of storytelling.
- Demonstrates sound communication with timely follow up and problem solving.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Knowledge of editing platforms (Avid, Adobe Suite, Grass Valley Cube, Pro Tools etc.).
- Sports Knowledge
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and Cinema 4D.
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems.
- Bilingual (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Studio Production, Journalism, or related field
- Vocational School or related experience
其他信息This position can be based in Los Angeles, Bristol or Charlotte.
在 ESPN 工作可以获得与众不同的体验。这是因为我们始终在探寻与粉丝互动的新方式，无论他们以何种方式、通过哪些平台关注体育赛事。每一天，我们都徜徉在充满活力的文化中，做前人未做之事，大胆挑战不可能，持续突破自我。使用最新技术、拥有颠覆传统的想法、和团队中的世界顶尖人才共事，这样的每一天都注定不凡。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 ESPN Productions, Inc.，即我们称为 ESPN 的业务部门的一部分。
ESPN Productions, Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。