Parks Food & Beverage Busser-Part Time-$1,000 Hiring Incentive立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 876278BR 工作地点-国家/地区 安那罕, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disneyland Resort; 发布日期 Dec. 07, 2021
The starting pay for a Food & Beverage Busser is $15.95/ Hour
$1,000 New Hire Bonus Incentive Parks Food & Beverage Busser New Hire Bonus Incentive
$1,000 Hiring Bonus (First payment after 90 days = $250 and Second payment after 150 days = $750)
To be eligible for the sign-on bonus, cast members must be in the position continuously for at least 90 days after hire and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at time of payment. A cast member is hired after the successful completion of Disney Traditions or one full day of employment. To be eligible for an incentive bonus after 150 days, cast members must remain employed in the position continuously for at least 150 days and be employed by The Walt Disney Company at the time of payment. Payments will be made approximately two weeks after the 90 and 150-day milestones, respectively. Bonus payments are subject to applicable taxes and other legal withholding. Disputes concerning eligibility to a bonus payment shall be resolved by Disneyland Recruitment in its sole and absolute discretion. The incentives offered herein are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Cast Members hired prior to October 17, 2021 or after April 02, 2022 will not be eligible for an incentive award.
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Requires constant interaction with Guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- May assemble orders and present to Guests according to recipe guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of safety and sanitation guidelines including temperature requirements
- Has good judgment of food quality and production, understands the impact of spoilage
- Responsible for maintaining work area-restocking and cleaning
- Ensures that food presentation is fresh and up to quality standard
- Daily responsibilities may include greeting Guests, pre-busses tables, gathers and transports dirty trays, silverware, and plates to the dish room area.
- Arranges, cleans, sanitizes, and maintains tables, chairs, trash cans, liners and umbrellas.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of Quick Service environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
关于 Disneyland Resort:
当 Walt Disney 于 1955 年 7 月 17 日开办 Disneyland 时，他希望这里成为“全世界的快乐和灵感源泉”。自此以来，Disneyland Resort 接待了超过 8 亿名游客，已成长为占地面积约 200 万平方米（500 英亩）、广受好评的多功能家庭度假目的地，并与两座美名远播的 Disney 主题乐园、三家酒店以及集购物、餐饮和娱乐为一体的 Downtown Disney District 同台竞技。通过创意、技术和创新的融合，度假区将迪士尼童话故事提升至新高度，每一天，Disneyland Resort 演职人员都在为成千上万游客生动演绎 Disney 魔法。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.，即我们称为 Disneyland Resort 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。