Mgr Software Engineering立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 765314BR 工作地点-国家/地区 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Streaming Services; 发布日期 Sep. 06, 2020
The Web Software Engineering Team at Disney Streaming Services (DSS) is an international team with offices in New York, San Francisco, and the Netherlands. We are responsible for building and maintaining the web applications for Disney+, ESPN+, NHL and more.
We are looking for a talented front-end engineering leader to join and lead our Web Marketing team. We are a team that creates large-scale, highly-performant web applications for Disney+ and more. This team transforms large, complex datasets into fast and responsive user interfaces used by millions of people.
As the Manager of Software Engineering for our Web Marketing team, you will look after a team of engineers working across varying marketing initiatives for Disney+. As their leader, you will mentor and guide, as well as assist in the tactical execution at the ground level. This is not an individual contributor role, but you are still expected to have a deep understanding of the technology we build, and the tools we use to do so. You will participate in code reviews and help with larger architectural decision making, while also managing the operations of your teams.
Our team pushes the boundaries of what is possible on the client. We work alongside systems engineers, services engineers and project managers in a fast-paced environment to help marketers execute performance marketing strategies via AB testing to optimize UX and increase conversion metrics.
● Be accountable for the performance and results of your web marketing team
● Make decisions and provide leadership in high pressure and time sensitive situations,
guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Facilitate communication and healthy collaboration between your team and the
marketing, product, design, QA and business teams we work closely with
● Exhibit expert knowledge to analyze the intricacies of complex technical challenges; stay
informed of industry innovations; provide new perspectives on existing solutions
● Regularly report up on status and team health, while identifying your team’s gaps and
needs for your leadership
● Provide technical direction and mentorship to your team members
● Work closely with your project management counterparts to manage team timelines and
● Help with the recruitment and hiring for your team
● Work on a modern stack including React, NodeJS, Amazon Web Services
● Build out new features using an internal CMS tool to support marketing editorial teams
● Build and setup AB testing efforts in a rapid performance marketing focused environment
● 5+ years experience building web applications.
● Experience in a NodeJS application development environment.
GitHub, CSS Preprocessors, Styled Components, Single Page Application frameworks
and Module Bundlers (Webpack etc.)
● Proven ability to integrate with service APIs and/or SDKs
● Experience with streaming video, e-commerce, large data applications and analytics suites
● Hands on experience with React/Redux in a production application
● Experience with Webpack
关于 Disney Streaming Services:
迪士尼流媒体服务部负责开发和运营华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者视频业务，包括 ESPN+ 优质体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼视频订阅服务；以及 BAMTECH Media，即直面消费者视频流媒体产品和解决方案的全球领导者。我们的核心使命是让全球观众在任何连接设备、时间或地点都可以自由访问内容。通过卓越的直面消费者视频服务，我们将备受全球观众欢迎的角色、经典故事、传奇运动员和盛大体育赛事呈现给世界各地的观众。我们每天都致力于发挥想象力，以创新技术挑战传统，让消费者能够自由访问内容，摆脱任何连接设备、时间或地点的限制。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Streaming Services 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。