Mgr-Omni-channel Customer Data Analytics立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 951360BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 2022/03/31
The Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics team will analyze and provide insights into the data to support strategic development and decision-making at Shanghai Disney Resort. As one of the largest consumer insights organizations in China, the team is comprised of experts, analysts and researchers dedicated to qualitative research, quantitative research and big data analysis. There are a variety of exciting projects here, whether it's concept and product development for Shanghai Disney Resort, marketing, sales, digital strategy and content development, customer experience optimization for theme parks, hotels, Disney Town, or data mining, exploration, and visualization of massive amounts of online and offline data, it all means broader opportunities for those of you who specialize in data analysis and insights. The team works in a warm and open atmosphere with a unique Disney energy. Here, you will work with a team of passionate and talented people.
In addition, the company is currently building an integrated visitor database (Customer Data Platform (CDP)). Within the Consumer Insights, Metrics and Analytics department, the team is focused on using data analytics to better understand the full spectrum of visitors, empower business decisions and enable customized visitor operations. You should be an innovative problem solver with a passion for developing and growing teams. Able to inspire others while eager to learn in a continuously changing Big Data environment.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Technology & Business Intelligence with responsibility for 1 reporting line;
- Leading a team of professionals focused on consumer data analytics;
- Providing guidance on data requirements during the creation of the integrated visitor database by working with other data management, analytics, technology and business units within the company to ensure that the integrated data structure, format, and tagging architecture is appropriate for the analytics needs;
- Applying systematic, scientific analytics and analytical models to map the current state of consumers, measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and predict the consumer lifecycle;
- Working closely with business teams to provide expert consultation on data-enabled business and make data-driven actionable recommendations to continuously optimize the consumer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field: e.g. marketing, mathematics, engineering, economics, statistics, computer science, etc.;
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, such as Customer Relationship Management analytics consulting;
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of consumer segmentation and market targeting and translate data into insights;
- Ability to work solidly with individual-level consumer data and experience completing reports, analytics, consumer segmentation, and predictive models (working with modeling groups);
- Relevant experience in digital analytics (applications, WeChat, website, etc.), BI tool usage (Structured Query Language, Python Language, R Language, etc.) and database structure is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with other teams in a complex environment and manage time effectively;
- Ability to lead and develop teams;
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，即我们称为 Shanghai Disney Resort 业务的一部分。
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，which is part of a business we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.