Member Service Representative II (CR)立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 844387BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Partners Federal Credit Union; 发布日期 Oct. 19, 2021
- Responsible for identifying and building a network of Member contacts through qualified leads, referrals, telephone canvassing and face to face interaction with the purpose of creating financial opportunities
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the Member, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
- Outbound calling for Member Service and Sales, following the 2/2/2/2 program
- Ensures that all Members' needs are met and commitments to them are kept; providing "5 Star Service" to every member, every time.
- Promotes the credit union's objective and promotions by using advisory skills and cross-selling additional products and services to deepen the business relationship while improving the credit union's profitability through continued loan growth and increased assets placed with the branch.
- Has thorough knowledge of the consumer loan processes. Ensures all loan documentation meets and exceeds quality control standards.
- Subject matter expert level of product knowledge to communicate features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services. Educate Members on how to become financially responsible.
- Processes new Memberships by opening accounts and new service request such as additional share accounts, savings services, checking, money market, certificates, IRAs, referrals, etc.
- Ensures that all memberships documents are processed by meeting and exceeding quality control standards as outlined in the policy, including CIP, OFAC. Chexsystems, etc.
- Assumes ownership and responsibility in all areas of your role, including assigned tasks and projects
- Assists the department by completing projects and reports; provides suggestions to streamline department and credit union operations.
- Knowledgeable of branch and PFCU business processes to anticipate potential issues and effectively communicate to your manager any and all problems that may arise.
- Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Two years previous experience of loan origination in a financial institution
- Two years experience in sales (e.g., financial products and services, insurance, etc.)
- Previous experience in consumer lending, including lending activities or loan interviewing, in a credit union or other financial institution setting
- Ability to use a personal computer and related software applications including Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Bilingual Spanish
- Proven experience with Episys, Springboard, and/or Verafin
- FL Notary
理想条件High School degree or equivalent
关于 Partners Federal Credit Union:
在 50 多年的时间里，Partners Federal Credit Union 向超过 125,000 位会员提供了 Partners 差异化服务，让会员享受到了最高水平的服务、价值、特权和便利。此外，我们还提供各大银行发售的多种金融产品，包括储蓄、支票、贷款、财富管理和最新创新账户访问技术。与 The Walt Disney Company 建立的长期专属合作可确保获得卓越银行服务。Partners 是真正意义上的互帮互助关系，构建了其他金融机构难以企及的真正服务纽带和承诺。加入我们，体验 Partners 的终身尊享成员服务，我们的成员可在人生任何阶段完全信赖我们。鉴于我们与 The Walt Disney Company 的联系，为 Partners 效力的任何人员同样属于 Disney 演职人员/员工。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.，即我们称为 Partners Federal Credit Union 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。