Marketing Supervisor -Fixed Term Contract立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 871500BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伦敦, 英格兰, 英国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Oct. 11, 2021
The Marketing Supervisor will support the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and execute long term and fiscal year marketing strategies for the hardlines, FMCG and home categories, to support the category team on maximising the commercial opportunities with key licensees.
Using key trends and consumer insights, they will support the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and drive succinct strategies and campaigns within CPGP, whilst being agile to capitalise on the moment and support category team on new opportunities and key licensees.
They will also work closely with the franchise marketing team to ensure integration of hardlines, FMCG and home categories within the cross-category franchise campaigns and ensure that they can be maximised at retail.
The role will support in developing and leading category specific initiatives and campaigns to further drive category growth.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and execute the long term marketing strategy for the relevant category and/or licensees in conjunction with category and franchise teams,
- Provide category teams with support, as and when needed, across key licensees, other growth licensees, and new business opportunities – this includes building direct relationships with some key hardlines licensees, as directed,
- Make sure category teams are aware of the latest franchise marketing calendar and campaigns and make sure their respective categories are well represented,
- Help support the franchise marketing team on product nominations for each campaign, working closely with category teams,
- Ensure all marketing activity in-scope is strategically aligned with franchise, category and global strategies and operate within compliance and legal parameters,
- Leverage macro and micro trends along with audience, category, and retailer insights to shape more effective category specific marketing campaigns for CPGP, with maximum return on investment (ROI),
- Support category team with tools to pitch and secure licensee inclusion within key marketing campaigns, that enhance the category growth in a substantial manner,
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with local country CPGP teams, providing information and regular strategy and campaign updates as well as understanding and satisfying local market needs and differences,
- Work with broader CPGP marketing teams to ensure point of differentiation for key licensees across their individual campaigns,
- Help the Senior Marketing Manager to control allocated marketing budget as secured through the AOP. Make sure that all marketing activity comes within budget and as directed,
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to work with the integrated TWDC marketing community, licensees and retailers to ensure marketing budget and licensee promotional commitment is invested in the most effective manner possible,
- Provide internal teams and agency creative teams clear direction and briefs, and manage feedback and approval process within brand guidelines,
- Share best practice and campaign analysis across regional and local teams.
- Experience within consumer products commercialisation and/or retail, specifically in hardlines marketing,
- Operating within a similar environment with regional/EMEA experience,
- A strong understanding of digital/social marketing and experience working with influencers,
- Experience planning, executing and evaluating innovative marketing campaigns,
- Degree level education in a related field or equivalent work experience,
- Proven experience of building effective relationships, championing change and collaboration across departments to achieve financial targets and joint goals,
- Skilled in clearly communicating briefs to internal and external stakeholders and operating within brand guidelines,
- Adept in analysing data and consumer insights in order to construct practical conclusions and implement recommendations to achieve business targets,
- Financial acumen - experience working with budgets and organising costs,
- An ability to be agile in order to capitalise on the moment and identify new opportunities and target partners,
- Resilient and nimble in an ever changing landscape,
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote,
- Fluent English, essential; other European languages, beneficial,
- A good eye for creative and digital, social and brick and mortar marketing,
- Excellent strategic approach to problem solving and innovation,
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills,
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to achieve buy-in at all levels.
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company Ltd.，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
"The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是一家倡导公平机会的雇主。不论年龄、种族、肤色、宗教或 信仰、性别、国籍、族裔或民族血统、性取向、性别重建、婚姻状况或民事伴侣身份、残疾、怀孕或者生育，申请人均有机会得到聘用。在迪士尼营造出的商业文化中，所有人的想法和决策均可以帮助我们成长、创新，创造精彩故事并与瞬息万变的世界息息相关。"