Marketing Manager立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 514416BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国 工作发布公司 消费者直销和国际业务 发布日期 2017/12/21
职位介绍The Marketing Manager will support the Studio Marketing Director in developing and implementing marketing and advertising plans to promote Studio’s theatrical releases. As well as provide Marketing support for these films’ eventual releases on home video and digital distribution.
The principal role of the Marketing Manager is to develop the right marketing strategy and materials for our titles in China and coordinate/implement advertising campaigns in support of these releases. This requires working closely with agencies and vendors, as well as Disney Business Units and other corporate functions, while constantly keeping abreast of the market landscape, trends, and development.
- Initiates and executes all aspects of marketing – marketing strategy, publicity, in-theatre, digital, and media buys.
- Identify, conceptualize, plan and manage special event strategies and activities independently and effectively (special events include but are not limited to talent tours, gala premieres, mall events, industry summits and road shows that are connected to promoting our theatrical release titles, etc).
- Lead the development of marketing materials (print and av) for our titles.
- Work with the marketing and distribution teams to manage and maintain the strategic relationships with Beijing-based partners (digital, ticketing, social partners)
- Day-to-day management and coordination with agencies and vendors to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of work.
- Work with the global research team to design qualitative and quantitative research plans for each title and oversee the fieldwork imitative.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Marketing for leading multi-national company, 4A ad agency or entertainment related company
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and implement marketing programs including TVC development, point-of-sale promotion, online activation as well as ability in media planning, research and execution. A big edge will be given to candidate with strong digital marketing background.
- An organized, self-motivated manager with an eye for details who is able to successfully implement multiple initiatives, run multiple tasks simultaneously and drive results for the project. The candidate must be a team player and is able to work with internal and external partners seamlessly. The successful candidate must be an avid movie fan. He/she is expected to possess the following qualities:
- Strong planning and execution skills; experience in handling, planning and overseeing the execution of media plans.
- Communication skills: persuasive, passionate and effective skills in getting point across written and spoken forms.
- Problem solving skills: able to identify and resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of the media and general business environment.
- Professionalism and integrity, a team player who can perform well under pressure
- Genuine passion for the film industry and marketing field work: candidate must be willing to roll up his/her sleeves and go above and beyond the call of duty when the job calls for it.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin; Cantonese a plus not a must.
- Well developed computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.; Mac knowledge a plus not a must).
- Bachelor’s degree in a leading university, local or foreign…Marketing/Advertising Management or Film Related degree a plus but not a must.
消费者直接对接及国际部门负责迪士尼的国际媒体业务和公司的各种流媒体服务，将技术、内容和分销平台相结合，从而扩大了公司的全球业务范围，同时向世界各地的消费者提供享誉世界的个性化娱乐体验。该部门负责管理华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者业务，其中包括与 ESPN 合作编程的 ESPN+ 体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼品牌直面消费者流媒体服务；以及公司在 Hulu 的所有权股份。迪士尼流媒体服务部是 ESPN+ 和迪士尼品牌流媒体平台的开发者，隶属于消费者直接对接及国际部门，负责监管整个公司所有面向消费者的数字技术和产品。
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属 华特迪士尼（中国）有限公司, 即我们称为 消费者直销和国际业务 的业务部门的一部分。