Manager, South China Regional Sales立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 867141BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 中国内地 工作发布公司 Shanghai Disney Resort; 发布日期 Oct. 09, 2021
Reporting to Senior Manager, Regional Sales Offices - Other China (OC), this role is instrumental to the sustainable business growth from contracted distribution partners within the region, and other non-contracted distributors, who altogether contribute a significant portion of SHDR attendance and room night production. The team of four+ that the jobholder manages can be extremely dynamic, with team members positioning in all key source markets in the Guangzhou and South-West China regions.
You are responsible to lead the Guangzhou team to achieve the stated KPI(s) including admission, room nights, trade marketing activities as well as other related indicators for Guangzhou and South-West markets. The role involves fostering relationship and optimizing the travel trade partners.
The candidate must have the ability to analyze and advise the Senior Manager, Regional Sales –OC, and work closely with the Integrated Platforms, Marketing, and Revenue Management & Analytics to develop market specific Marketing & Sales campaigns that drive conversion rate.
The Manager, South China and his/her team have to make recommendations to terminate non-productive accounts and establish new partnerships with emerging players. Expectations includes sales driven, strong account management responsibilities and business partner management experience and influencing skills.
You will also task to develop and execute the South-West China region engagement strategy. Working closely with Senior Manager, Regional Sales Office - OC, the jobholder will need to identify the latest trends on Guangzhou and South-West China regions, to drive the travel trade and Integrated Platforms channels optimization strategy to ensure that our third-party channel development matches the needs of the evolving Chinese consumer behavior. Frequent guidance and mentorship of team members are expected, in tracking progress updates and project deliverables.
- Responsible for the Guangzhou and South-West China region strategies and implementation/execution of plans to achieve annual business goals.
- Conduct business presentations and reviews to demonstrate strategy and vision to the company, with the objective to achieve Guangzhou and South-West China Travel Trade and a portion of eCommerce Sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional LOBs including Revenue Management & Analytics, Marketing, and Integrated Platforms to develop effective Travel Trade strategies (product/offer/platform) in Guangzhou and South-West China markets.
- Develop, plan and drive tactical promotions execution, travel fair tactics or advertising campaigns with key Travel Trade partners, to maximize revenue and exposure from all key markets.
- Identify the appropriate timing for promotion to maximize effectiveness in reaching sales targets.
- Critically assess and allocate resources (i.e. co-op marketing budget) for each individual account under Travel Trade with an objective to assure cost effectiveness to yield and best return (quantified in attendance, room-nights and promotion exposure).
- Business Expertise:
- Deep understanding of the travel and tourism industry and OTA market landscape in China is necessary.
- Knowledge and/or experience in China Travel Trade and OTA strategy planning, execution and China OTA platform operations.
- Strong sales savvy and strong negotiation skills in order to facilitate and deliver business deals that maximize SHDR’s marketing exposure and commercial value gains.
- Familiarity with China Travel Trade, both online and offline, OTA, and eCommerce Sales in the lifestyle platforms.
- Market Savvy
- Nature & Area of Impact
- Interactions / Interpersonal Skills
- Strong commercial, project planning, budget management, presentation, leadership and team management skills.
- Good liaison skills for business development and building partnerships (internal and external).
- Ability to develop business cases and use research and data to identify business opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and sensitive to relationship building.
- Ability to drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal responsibility.
- Solid knowledge of China Travel Trade industry, both online and offline, and Integrated Platforms.
- Decision Making
其他信息We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
关于 Shanghai Disney Resort:
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
這個職位隸屬於 Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited，其所屬的業務部門是 Shanghai Disney Resort。