Manager - Site Reliability Engineering立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 874752BR 工作地点-国家/地区 奥兰多, 佛罗里达州, 美国; 布埃纳文图拉湖, 佛罗里达州, 美国 工作发布公司 Parks, Experiences and Products; 发布日期 Oct. 20, 2021
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering disciplines to build and operationalize large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. SREs are talented engineers that improve the resiliency of production systems and reduce operational toil using a data driven approach.
As Manager of SRE, you will communicate a vision to the team that defines the team's purpose, ownership, contribution and commitment to excellence and a business enabling culture. You will directly oversee and develop SREs on technical leadership, reliability engineering, incident management and resolution, Agile project management, software engineering, architecture, problem analysis, and collaboration. This role reports to a Sr. Manager with responsibilities including career management and setting the operational direction for areas of ownership.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a "hands-on" top level SRE who will provide senior level technical direction on a diverse variety of enterprise level projects. You will lead the team, influence technical direction, and communicate with partners and senior executives. You will work with business and technology leadership in delivering systems which meet our goals that are reliable and cost-effective. You enjoy improving design, delivering successful products, dreaming of future concepts, products, and technologies. You have a disciplined approach to maintaining and enforcing engineering best practices. You are consistent, optimistic, inclusive, empathetic, thoughtful, system minded and capable. You love helping others and will invest in a diverse team of engineers.
• Develop Talent: You will mentor your team, helping them grow their skills and meet their career goals.
• Develop Business: You will build relationships and understanding of the business OKRs to help achieve those goals.
• Manage Projects: You will help the team manage incoming work demand and fulfill commitments for the business.
• Enhance the Magic: You will explore and onboard new technology to help the business ship content, products, and experiences better, faster, safer and happier.
理想条件• 5+ years' experience in technology, leading projects, setting direction, and coordinating efforts across a diverse group of technologist and business leaders.
• Detailed knowledge of core internet protocols including TCP/IP, DNS and HTTP
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations geared for Senior and Executive Leadership
• Experience managing teams in highly matrixed organizations
• Understanding of programing languages such as Python, Go, Nodejs, or JAVA
• Experience managing budgets
• Experience with web application development platforms, tools and utilities
• Experience managing multiple hosting environments including public and private cloud solutions.
• Experience with scripting infrastructure with tools like Terraform or Cloud Formation
理想条件Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience in technical operations and software engineering.
关于 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products是迪士尼的全球中心，通过主题乐园和度假区、邮轮和度假体验，以及包括玩具、服装、书籍、电子游戏在内的各类消费品，为迪士尼的故事、角色及人物系列注入生命力。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC，即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Attractions Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。