Manager, Product Management立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 567835BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 消费者直销和国际业务 发布日期 2018/06/21
职位介绍Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Digital (DPRD), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands including Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Shanghai Disney Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. DPRD has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven websites and mobile applications.
主要职责You will be developing and implementing the strategy and vision for the Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) and APAC, and you will develop, influence and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, analytics and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for DPRD. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that guests love.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the strategic direction of digital product line and/or a destination/brand for Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) and APAC.
- Translate that direction into user stories with acceptance criteria, mind maps, and product specs.
- Manage the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction and ensure the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copywriting, to ensure adherence to strategic vision.
- Attend daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks, they will support multiple cross-functional teams/development studios to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope.
- Communicating changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams, and to their manager on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision.
- Collaborate with organizations across The Walt Disney Company (Product, Technology, Park Operations, Pricing, Rev. Management, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands within DPRD to ensure a seamless Guest experience across touch points.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience working in the digital industry (web and mobile)
- A champion for the mobile and web experience, advocating on the guest's behalf, and working diligently to create a first-class experience for Disney guests.
- Drive and implement Digital product from detecting guests behaviors, initiating requirement, translate into technical spec and push it through until a mature product.
- Understand digital product full life cycle, constantly identify and improve guest experience
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and quality is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes ability to use tools such as Excel and Access); ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiatives.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage partner (internal and external) expectations and scope expectations through significant collaboration and partnership
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Experience with Agile software development methodology highly desired
- Fluent in Chinese & English
理想条件BS/BA degree in Computer Science, IT or Business or equivalent work/educational experience OR BS/BA in Business Administration, CS, Engineering, IS and /or equivalent formal training or experience
- Deep Knowledge of the mobile and web ecosystem, online travel industry, and travel/tourism in general highly desired
- This position will be based in Shanghai, PRC
消费者直接对接及国际部门负责迪士尼的国际媒体业务和公司的各种流媒体服务，将技术、内容和分销平台相结合，从而扩大了公司的全球业务范围，同时向世界各地的消费者提供享誉世界的个性化娱乐体验。该部门负责管理华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者业务，其中包括与 ESPN 合作编程的 ESPN+ 体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼品牌直面消费者流媒体服务；以及公司在 Hulu 的所有权股份。迪士尼流媒体服务部是 ESPN+ 和迪士尼品牌流媒体平台的开发者，隶属于消费者直接对接及国际部门，负责监管整个公司所有面向消费者的数字技术和产品。
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属 华特迪士尼（中国）有限公司, 即我们称为 消费者直销和国际业务 的业务部门的一部分。