Manager, Network Security Engineering立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 764209BR 工作地点-国家/地区 纽约, 纽约州, 美国 工作发布公司 Disney Streaming Services; 发布日期 Aug. 10, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International segment (DTCI) is a global, multiplatform media, technology and distribution organization for high-quality content created by Disney’s Studio Entertainment and Media Networks groups.
DTCI includes Disney’s international media operations and the Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service, the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu, and the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN. BAMTECH Media, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company as part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment.
Disney Streaming Services is an industry leader in providing over-the-top content solutions, including Disney+ and ESPN+.We strive to deliver live and on-demand content to consumers with innovative features and best in class reliability.As a member of the Disney Streaming Networking organization, you would be responsible for securing and maintaining the global infrastructure necessary to support the company's streaming media platform.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Network Security Engineering who is passionate about all areas of data networking. The role is to be a leader within a dynamic team in support of the company’s streaming services. The Manager of Network Security Engineer, as the leader of a team, is responsible for all aspects of a project necessary to achieve successful implementation. This position offers an excellent opportunity for someone to gain exposure to best of breed technologies as well as establish themselves in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment.
- Design, configure, test, and maintain network security equipment and related services.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves security problems as they arise.
- Work with the Engineering and Operation teams to define and document network security standards and architecture.
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software upgrades, and routine hardware configuration
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- 10+ years working in Internet related fields, and an advanced understanding of TCP/IP.
- Expertise in network security best practices, procedures, and implementation.
- Experience with user authentication, authorization and Identity management products and technologies.
- Familiarity with multi-vendor network operating systems.
- Extensive experience with next generation firewalls.
- Vulnerability and Penetration testing experience.
- Experience with denial of service mitigation methods and tooling.
- Familiarity with multi-vendor data center switching.
- Ability to efficiently resolve network security issues with varying degrees of complexity.
- Extensive experience with security standards, audits, and log analysis.
- Experience with different methods of intrusion detection and prevention.
- Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
- A self-starter able to work independently but also comfortable with delegating.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Excellent customer presentation skills.
- A solid understanding of network virtualization landscape along with their supporting technologies.
- Experience with automation tools and scripting are highly desired.
- Experience in multi-vendor network security topologies.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevSecOps environment.
- Experience in either the media or web scale sectors.
- A propensity to experiment with emerging technologies.
- Securing BGP, AAA, ACLs, SIEM, Threat Detection, Packet capturing tools, TCP/IP, Linux, NAT, and IPv6.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably engineering related, or relevant work experience.
- Current industry certifications are preferred
关于 Disney Streaming Services:
迪士尼流媒体服务部负责开发和运营华特迪士尼公司的全球直面消费者视频业务，包括 ESPN+ 优质体育流媒体服务；即将推出的迪士尼视频订阅服务；以及 BAMTECH Media，即直面消费者视频流媒体产品和解决方案的全球领导者。我们的核心使命是让全球观众在任何连接设备、时间或地点都可以自由访问内容。通过卓越的直面消费者视频服务，我们将备受全球观众欢迎的角色、经典故事、传奇运动员和盛大体育赛事呈现给世界各地的观众。我们每天都致力于发挥想象力，以创新技术挑战传统，让消费者能够自由访问内容，摆脱任何连接设备、时间或地点的限制。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Technology LLC，即我们称为 Disney Streaming Services 的业务部门的一部分。
Disney Streaming Technology LLC 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。