Finance Manager - Media立即申请 稍后申请 职位ID 715831BR 工作地点-国家/地区 上海, 上海, 中国(大陆） 工作发布公司 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 发布日期 2019/10/31
职位介绍The Manager, Media Finance will be primarily responsible for all financial aspects of the Company’s Media activities in Mainland China. The role will have 3 main business pillars: Local Production, ESPN, Channels.
In close partnership with our GM of Media for China, the position will provide financial and strategic analysis support to the China Media team. It will be the key contact point for internal Finance and Controllership stakeholders in North Asia and APAC.
In addition to leading financial processes for TWDC China Media business (Five-Year Plan, AOP, Forecast and quarterly accounting close), the position will also be responsible for overseeing production finance for local production
The position is a key component of the Greater China Finance group, therefore requires accomplished professional experience, passion about delivering a quality product, desire to learn and grow, and ability to collaborate, communicate and interact creatively with other Finance teams, in China, APAC and in the US. It also includes mentoring and developing staff to strengthen the team and prepare for the future.
主要职责Financial Planning & Analysis
• Full responsibility for preparing, submitting and explaining quarterly Forecasts for China Media(4 per year, second month of each quarter), as well as mini-Forecasts (3 per year, first month of each quarter) – to all internal stakeholders: North Asia, India, Burbank (US), for three key business areas. Preparation of decks and presentation to APAC leadership or Burbank teams when required.
• Full responsibility for preparing and submitting the annual Five-year Plan (every year), and annual AOP (Annual Operating Plan) for China Media – and in charge of follow-ups and additional analysis/requests from all internal stakeholders.
• At each quarter close, in close partnership with our APAC Controllership center (ASC), preparation and review of accruals related to the Media business; preparation of Cause of Change schedules (actuals vs Forecast) presented to Greater China CFO in quarterly Close review meeting.
• As needed, the role might also include supporting Media related Finance projects across APAC.
• Oversight of Production budgets and Cost Reports, inclusive of any tax incentive submissions, cash flows and foreign currency needs,
- Work closely with Chinese Production Partner’s finance team to incorporate all relevant costs incurred
- Communicating financial impact of production plan changes to management and alert management of such variances in a timely manner
- Oversees the finance “wrap” of the productions once the post process is complete and all associated costs are captured.
• Oversee any future production accountants, full-time or contract.
• Degree in Business or Finance/Accounting
• 10+ years working experience in related area, a mixed experience in Big 4 and multinational companies working experience is preferred
• MBA or CPA a plus
• Possesses strong knowledge of US GAAP and PRC GAAP
• Strong interest for Media & Entertainment industry – any work experience in TV/ film production preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization including executives
• Strong leadership and partnering skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving, decision making and continuous process improvement skills
• Embrace working in a highly collaborative environment
• Strong work ethic
• Strong computer skills including advanced Excel/PPT knowledge
• Bilingual or native speaking proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
此职位隶属 华特迪士尼（中国）有限公司, 即我们称为 华特迪士尼公司 (公司) 的业务部门的一部分。
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
关于 华特迪士尼公司 (公司):
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。