Manager, Mastering Services立即申请 稍后申请 Job ID 788285BR 工作地点-国家/地区 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 工作发布公司 The Walt Disney Studios; 发布日期 Aug. 09, 2021
The primary function of the Manager, Mastering Services is to work with Disney Mastering Title Producers and Third-Party vendors to ensure the on-time delivery of Disney studio masters to Studio inventory and downstream distribution vendors. The Manager must be technically knowledgeable, through the gathering and understanding of business requirements, technical specifications, schedules and workflows.
Services offered by Disney Digital Studio Services include sound mixing, editorial rooms, theatre and screening room operation, as well as a broad array of digital file based services in support of filmmaking, mastering, asset finishing, and distribution.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the facility, including creating work orders, billing, issuing purchase orders, ISO 9001 compliance and metric reporting. Partners with other managers to maintain the schedule book of our businesses and operations (including rooms, equipment, QC, delivery, etc.). Ensures that the proper time and facilities are available for work across the portfolio of business units in DDSS.
- Proactively maintains and communicates ongoing daily status work, resolving changing schedules as needed. Manages the day-to-day priorities of Digital Operators and ensures work is closed out and billed in a timely manner.
- Build partnerships across operations and Studio allies to create innovative work-flows that are cost-effective, efficient, on time, and deliver quality.
- Provides high level customer service to clients, by understanding their Production Schedule needs and liaises with other departments (i.e. QC, Engineering, etc.) to ensure proper environment set up and availability of staff, rooms, food, etc. This often includes pairing clients with the right experts for consultation.
- Partners with Operation Managers in ensuring the facility is at its best, including managing storage, data I/O, equipment needs and other operational requirements to support the facility.
- Identifies opportunities to improve existing workflows/systems and understand new technologies that we can leverage to be the most effective, innovative, and secure facility in the industry.
- Lead a team responsible for mastering services with a focus on constant improvement.
- Train and develop team to ensure 24-hour support as needed to for our customers. Ensure direct and indirect reports are the most effective teams in the industry.
- At least 8 years’ experience partnering with Mastering and executives.
- Strong understanding of the motion picture post production process and technical delivery requirements.
- Strong understanding of Master Formats and deliverables including IMF, TIFF, DPX, UHD, HDR and sound formats as well as HDR specs and metadata.
- Strong understanding of Mastering tools, including Colorfront, Clipster, Resolve and others.
- Familiarity with facilities’ rate cards and understanding how to present rates/budgets to clients.
- Experience leading a team with strong focus on collaboration.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Experience in Media management software – MediaPulse, Salesforce, etc.
- College Degree Preferred (field of study Media, Cinema, Post Production, etc. preferred).
关于 The Walt Disney Studios:
95 年以来，The Walt Disney Studios 始终是 The Walt Disney Company 的发展基石。现在，它为全球消费者制作优质电影、情景故事、音乐和舞台剧。The Walt Disney Studios 旗下有一系列著名的电影工作室，包括 Disney，Walt Disney Animation Studios，Pixar Animation Studios，Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm，20th Century Studios 和 Searchlight Pictures。该工作室也是 Disney Theatrical Productions 的制作基地，世界各地著名的舞台表演的制作人汇聚于此。
关于 The Walt Disney Company:
华特迪士尼公司连同其子公司和关联公司，是一家领先的多元化国际家庭娱乐和媒体公司，拥有以下业务板块：媒体网络、乐园和度假区、影视娱乐、消费产品和互动媒体。它从 20 世纪 20 年代的一家小型卡通工作室，一跃发展成为当今娱乐业中的翘楚，可谓是家喻户晓。迪士尼公司非常荣幸地继续秉承其传统，为每位家庭成员打造世界一流的故事和体验。迪士尼的故事、人物和经历吸引了世界各地的消费者和游客。我们在 40 多个国家及地区经营业务，我们的员工和演职人员携手努力，打造在全世界和当地都备受钟爱的娱乐体验。
此职位隶属于 Walt Disney Pictures，即我们称为 The Walt Disney Studios 的业务部门的一部分。
Walt Disney Pictures 奉行机会均等原则。所有应聘者，不论种族、肤色、宗教信仰、性别、民族出身、性取向、性别认同、残疾状况或受保护的退伍军人身份，均有机会获得聘用。Disney 营造健康向上的企业文化，确保每个人的想法和决策都能帮助我们发展、革新、创作出色故事，同时紧跟日新月异的时代步伐。